Mémoire 2: Les Chasseurs

Some hours flies away. Serenity wakes up, sits down and yawns. She looked around in the room and was wondering why she wasn't in her room and in which room she is now. Because in this room are two beds and its a simple room. On one bed sits a young man with white hair and next to him a cat. She looked then down on herself and was confused why she wears a black coat, it seems someone gave it to her. ''Huh?'' Thats all what she said so she looked back to the young name with white hair and the cat.''Where am i? And who are you and the little cat?'' She only knew his name as a cursed Vampire but she can't remember his name after getting saved by Vanitas. The young man with white hair is Noé. He was reading a book as he heard her , then he looked at her with a smile on his face.

Noé:''My name is Noé and this little cat is Murr..and what is your name?''He actually knows her name after Vanitas gave her , her true name back. But he is politly and asked her for her name.

Serenity smiled.''What a beautiful name and the little cat is so adorable''She stood up to walk to his bed and picks Murr up into her arms to pat him softly and scratching his chin.''My name is Serenity. And uhm do you know from who this black coat is?'' She points to it on her which she is still wearing.

Noé smiled seeing her getting along with Murr.''Its nice to meet you Serenity!'' He looked at the coat.''Oh? It's Vanitas coat''

She still scratching Murrs chin softly and gives him a kiss on his head.''So fluffy and nice to meet you too'' She smiles.''I want to give him his coat back, where is he?''

He smiled when he saw that she's friendly.

Noé:''Well he's probably on the rooftop. You can find him there''

''Alright, thank you Noé''she puts Murr softly back on his bed, opens the window to climb up to the rooftop. As she climbs up , she smiles as she saw Vanitas laying there. She walks slowly to him and sits next to him. She doesn't know if he is sleeping so she sits there without making noises. While she is sitting next to him, she creates some butterflies from her magic and then a little choclolate cake, which is for Vanitas. As she is creating it, she doesn't know that he isn't sleeping and was staring at her.

Vanitas was awake and looking at her while she was making stuff with her abilities and then asked quitly. He was fascinated what she is creating but he hides his emotion in front of her. ''How can i help?''

Serenity turned her head to him and was looking at him.''Uhm well i just want to give you your coat back and this chocolate cake is for you as a thank you''she takes off the coat, gives him his coat back and gave him the chocolate cake. Then she changes with her abilities her dress back to clean.''I uhm let you now alone''she wasn't sure if she is bothering him so she decides to stand up to go but he grabbed her hand.''Huh?''She was confused.

He held her hand to not let her go.''Would...thank you for the cake..would you like to eat it with me?'' Vanitas wasn't sure why he got a little bit nervous to ask her that.

She sat back down next to him.''But this cake is only for you. I'm not hungry at all''She feels her tummy grumble for being hungry, hungry of blood but she doesn't want to say it to not scare him so she is looking down to the ground.

He sighs slowly as he took a slice of cake and gave it to her.''Here, you should eat''he said it calm and friendly to her and smiles.

She looks up at him and sighs.''Fine, if you say that''she takes the slice of cake and eats it. She hopes that her hungry of blood gets away now. As she ate it, she saw a button from the church from a Chasseur, laying on the rooftop between them. The Chasseus are a human group of religious extremists. Commissioned by , Chasseurs are an anti- initiative that strive to eliminate the threat of Vampires all while saving as many humans as possible. Within the Chasseurs exists a faction that is eager to wage war against Vampires. They wear mostly a white coat, a black shirt with black trousers, a grey pearls necklace with a cross and wearing a purple cloth around their hips. Serenity knows from who the button was .''You are searching for the next cursed Vampires? Well may i coming with you?'' She wants to search someone, a professor who lives in the church, it was her personal reasons why she is searching for him.