Mémoire 17: Avec Toi (With you)

Chloé was sitting in front of Naenia.'I can't stop...shaking...My instincts won't let me defy this' She thought and then Naenia/ Faustina took her face between her hands and pressed her mouth on Chloé's mouth, it was not a kiss, Faustina pours a black liquid into Chloé's mouth. She wanted to move , to pull her away but she couldn't.

''C-CHLOÉ!'' Serenity wanted to stand up to go to help her but Vanitas grab her arm to hold her back.

Vanitas:''Don't! You'll get dragged in too!''

Serenity:''B-but Vanitas...'' She looks at him, she wanted to help Chloé so much. ''...Do you know? What Naenia, my mother—What that is...?''

Vanitas had then a dull look.''That...is Naenia,'she who harbors death' It's the Malnomen of the first vampire of the red moon...Queen Faustina...your mother..''

Then Chloé had pain.''Ah..AH! AH! AAAH!''

Vanitas:''This is bad. She's forced the onset for her. She's about to start rampaging!'' Then everything changed and the black devours everything. The buildings starts to floating in the air.''! The device shut down. Naenia's existence is destabilizing again!''

Naenia's existence transform back to her current form.''...?—Oh yes. I need to go hunt for names'' She disappears while Chloé is in her cursed vampire form.

Chloé:''Have...to break...it'' She let go some black wolves to attack them.

Vanitas:''Dante, Johann, i'm leaving those to you!''

Dante:''All right! We can handle this!''

Vanitas:''Serenity come with me'' He runs up to the device machine and starts to click the buttons to activate the device.''Work ! Work!''

Serenity:''Vanitas i can help...let me do this'' She pulls off her gloves and puts her hands on the globe from the device and activates her abilities, her powers.''Vanitas hurry up...please''

Vanitas was shocked and nods but before he could do something some wolves from Chloé wanted to attack them but Dante and Johann could defeat them.''Thank you Dante, Johann'' Then he sat in front of the keyboard to press a few keys on it.''Begin...Calculation. Analysis coordinates set. Definition Interference. Phenomenon Alteration. Existence Stabilized'' Tunes comes out and the devices starts to wrap the chains around Chloé to stabilzied the existence.

Serenity watched at the scenery but she realised that Vanitas needs time, that the buildings needs to stop floating higher and higher and that the most of them needs healing

Serenity watched at the scenery but she realised that Vanitas needs time, that the buildings needs to stop floating higher and higher and that the most of them needs healing. She has to maximaze her abilities to make the buildings stop to fly higher, to protect the humans there, to heal everyones wounds + to give Vanitas time to save Chloé. She never maximized her abilities but its the only way for now. The globe helps her to dispel her abilities.

In the meantime outside:

Renèe used her vampire's powers and found Noé who still fighting against Astolpho. The Chasseur seemed becoming crazier and crazier with every passing second. Without being seen Renèe attacked Astolpho from his back making him bleeding but this wan't enough. He suddenly turn on and cut Renèe's hip and she got down in her knees for the injury in pain. The injury was deep and a red blood stain coloured her white dress. Astolpho was about to hit her again and put an ends to all that but Noé protects her with his hands that has been cut off. He didn't feel the pain in that moment, he must protect Renèe. With the other hand gave a powerful punch to the Chasseur who flew through walls. It seemed over.