Mémoire 25: La décision/~the Descision~

Serenity keeps crying her eyes out and hugs Vanitas tightly. She cried for like 3 minutes and still layed her head on his chest. 

-10 minutes later- 

Veronica came back. She found them all hugging and was confused about what it was going on there. "huh... okay, have you done whatever are you doing? If not I don't care, it's time to go" She was a little unfriendly.

Renèe took her suitcases but before salut everyone. She hugged Serenity. "don't cry, you deserve smile instead" She smiled to her and then saluted Vanitas and Noé. Vanitas let her hugged him and she found it very strange. "I didn't aspect this. The quack has an heart"

Vanitas: "I'm rejecting to hugged you already..." 

Renèe laughed and then hugged Noé.

Noé: "I hope you will be fine..."

Renèe: "yeah don't worry" She said and smiled to him too and then, for the second time, Noé gave her a kiss on the check. He kinda like it. She blushed and suddenly pulled herself away. "w-well... I'm r-ready Veronica" 

Veronica: "fine, let's go" And then she left the hotel with Renèe. 

Serenity looked at Renèe and nodded. "Please come back Renèe and stay safe" she saw her left the hotel with Veronica. She didn't moved up from Vanitas and stayed in the position to have her head resting on him. The carmine fire crackles and it is cosy warm in the living room. 

Johann:"I knew it, Vanitas has a girlfriend" he grins to him. Noé sat down on the sofa with his friends while Johann was angry with Vanitas because he found a girlfriend before him. He seemed lost in his thought. 

"What should we do now?" Serenity ask and looks at Vanitas. She doesn't stand up because it's too comfortable for her and she feels safe in his arms. As she feels comfy on him, she closes her eves and then felt asleep because of much crying make her tired. 

Noé looked at them and find their friends so cute together but still wondering why he felts strange.  "uhm- Vanitas could I ask you something?" He ask shyly. 

Vanitas caresses Serenity's hair softly and looks then to Noé. "Mhm? Sure, what do you want to ask?"

Noé looked away, he didn't want meet Vanitas' gaze. "w-well... you are expert in such things so what does it means when your heart beat faster near to someone or your cheeks become red and you feel so.. uhm... tense and embarrassed" 

Vanitas started to laugh."I'm not a expert in that things Noe but that what you have are symptoms that you are in love"

Noé gasped worried, he though "love" was a bad illness. "and it is contagious?!"

Vanitas still laugh. "Don't worry Noe, it is not a illness you idiot. It's a best feeling ever and you feel happy" he looked down to Serenity, who wake up and sat down and rubbed her eyes.

Noé: "A-are you so sure... so if it's not an illness how to cure it? 1-I don't like being embarrassed around her" He said blushing a little. 

Vanitas:"No its not a illness, you are in love" he smiles.

Serenity was thirsty and looked at Vanitas. "Vanitas?"

Vanitas:"Mhm? Yes my Darling?" he looks at her."Ah i know what you want, go ahead, you have my permission" 

Serenity smiles, takes his arm and bites in his arm to drink his blood. She forgot that she wasn't alone in the living room with Vanitas because Dante, Johann and Noe stared at her while she drinks Vanitas delicious and sweet blood. 

Dante: "YOU TWO CAN'T DO IT IN AN OTHER PLACE ?!" 

Johann: "now now Dante, don't need to yell"

Dante: "they give me diabetes, tsk" He left the room. Dante was not the type to romantic things.