Mémoire 18: Est-ce que amour?/ Is it love?

Vanitas:''She is just a friend, nothing more''

Renèe:''Really? I think you quite enjoy her company'' She said while rising an eyebrow. Some couples walks past from Vanitas and Renèe.

A couple to each other:''J'taime! When I close my eyes, your face is all I see. When we can't meet, my chest hurts as if it's being squeezed. But something's occurred to me! This very pain shows the depth of my feelings for you...!'' The man tells it to his wife while walking. Vanitas and Renèe are terrified to hear that.

''Love?'' They both thought, blushed and looked away

Renèe:''tsk...how stupid, don't you agree Vanitas?'' She said even if her cheeks was red.

Vanitas:''Y-yeah...its stupid'' He walked away.'No..No No no! This can't be! I can't!' He thought.

Renèe:''I don't understand how people could fell in love. Even if he is so kind with you, think about your health first and he is so pretty...'' She said, blushing and walks next to Vanitas.

Vanitas:''You talk about Noé, right?'' He looks at her.

Renèe gasped.''W-what?! No! Why do you think that!'' She said and shakes her head.'' I've told you I think love is useless, you idiot!''

Vanitas:''Its obviously you talked about Noé, you love him'' He starts to think then about Serenity, her blue sparkle eyes, her smile, her blond soft hair, her beauty and her soft lips and when she drunk his blood. His heart skip a beat again and he keeps blushing.

Renèe:''I-i said no idiot!'' She shoot louder trying to convince him but she noticed he was all red in his face.''Huh? Why are you that red?''

Vanitas:''Shut up! It's not your business!''

~At the Hotel Chouchou~

Serenity took care of Noé. She sat on her bed and Noé next to her. He played with his cat Murr.''Thank you Serenity, if you are tired, take a rest. I'll be fine''He said smiling to her.

''Don't worry, I'm not tired'' She smiled back to him.''Uhm Noé , may I ask you something?''She was kinda nervous.

Noé:''Sure go ahead''Now he was curious and tilt his head.