end of the dead pool?

—

Ryder sat next to Austin with wide eyes while the person in front of her simply stared back at her with an unnerving smile.

"What the hell are doing back?"

He shrugged with a scoff, "Maybe I missed you guys."

"Bullshit." She rolled her eyes, "Does Derek know you're back?"

"No."

"Scott?"

"No."

"Literally anyone?"

"You guys do."

"Yeah, because you saved Austin." Ryder huffed, annoyed that she wasn't getting anywhere.

"You're welcome for that, by the way."

Austin nodded in gratitude, "Thanks."

"Isaac, you know about the deadpool. We've been telling you everything so you could avoid coming back, not so you could make some idiotic decision to play hero."

"If I hadn't played hero, your boyfriend would be dead." The Lahey pointed out.

"Actually—they said they weren't going to kill me, they were just going to—"

"Stop it."

"It's not like it was a spontaneous decision, okay? I've been planning on coming back, I just figured i'd make it quicker."

"And where do you plan on living?"

Isaac let out a long sigh, "I don't wanna bother Melissa and I was thinking about asking your parents to stay with you guys but after finding out that your mom's pregnant, i'm kind of out of options."

"I'm actually glad you said that!" A chirpy voice echoed from the kitchen.

The three teens' eyes snap to the woman that just so happened to be ease dropping, "What?"

Jennifer George walked into the living room, standing behind the chair her son sat in, her hands making their way onto his shoulders as she spoke directly to Isaac, "You can live with us."

"Mom—"

"We have plenty of room here, Austin. Unless you plan on giving that spare room to a stranger, Isaac can live here. I wouldn't want a kid living on the streets of a town like Beacon Hills, especially considering what's been going on lately."