INTERVIEW WITH THE CHARACTERS

I the author will be the one to interview the  characters in the book.

Prince Desmond, Nicholas and Iris sat with Iris in the middle.

Author: this question is to Iris, what do you think about your role in the book.

Iris: well I see myself as center piece of the story. because it through me you get to know most of the Maids'introduced in the book.

Author: you sound as if without you, there won't be the book?

Iris: Exactly my point. Without me there will be no 'The Maids'. (laughing)

Author: Desmond........(interupted)

Prince Desmond: It's Prince Desmond

Author:Prince Desmond would you say you regret taking Iris to Prince Nicholas kingdom?

(Both Iris and Prince Nicholas looks at prince Desmond)

Prince Desmond: well, it a yes and no answer.

Iris: Why?

Prince Desmond: no, because if you weren't chosen I won't have met you, and yes because it's caused the whole mess we are in.

Prince Nicholas: you caused all the problem Desmond.

Prince Desmond:how so, you were the one that had to fall in lust with my maid. (shouting at Nicholas)

Author: ermmmmmm next question,
Prince Nicholas what are your intentions towards Iris?

Prince Nicholas: It obvious isn't it (reply with smug)

Author:We would like you to spell it out

Prince Nicholas:Go read the book author. (giving a bone chilling smile)

Author: okay, moving on Iris at the beginning it was shown that you had feeling for Des...... (prince Desmond glares). I mean Prince Desmond what change that.

Iris: well I.....I (throw a look at Prince Desmond)

Prince Desmond: yes what change Iris.

Iris: I would prefer not to answer.

Prince Desmond:why not (with confused look)

Prince Nicholas:she heard you, idiot.

Prince Desmond: heard what?

Prince Nicholas:our discussion you moron.

Prince Desmond:ahhhh (with dawning look) but I didn't mean it Iris...I..I.....

                  silence in the studio

Author:(clears throat) Prince Nicholas why did  with your father about Iris being practicing magic.

Prince Nicholas: I couldn't loss my throne(Iris gave a hard glare at him) at that time he completed sheepishly.

Author: Iris why did you think you were chosen by the queen?

Iris: I absolutely have no idea. it's a question I am puzzled by.

Author: (threw a glance at the princes' who have gone suddenly quiet). Prince Nicholas do you know any thing  that we don't?

Prince Nicholas: I only know what you allow me to Author (said calmly throwing a look of talk if you dare at the author)

Author: ummm..... moving on prince Desmond, why do you trust your man servant this much. it's obvious he lied to you.

Prince Desmond: you won't understand it if I tell you.

Author: am sure the readers can, if I can't

Prince Desmond: well if you must know, he is trust worthy (both Iris and Prince Nicholas coughed trying to hid their surprised gasp at the answer, he threw them a warning glare) And has my interest at heart.