Chapter 6(Edited)

The Maid's here do mind their business and it could get boring at times. No one gossips as much as we do at our place. Adding Prince Harry constant nagging about me going about alone.

It as if I would get kidnapped, who kidnap's a water maid. I can only leave his presence if he has to go for tournament or meet with the other Princes.

Luckily today I have laundry to do so I eagerly left his chamber of the stream.
The giggles of the maids made my brain awaken.

Finally some fun, I never knew how much I did miss the gossips till I was starved of it. I mentally groan
As I drop my basket after exchanging pleasantries.

'did you hear that Prince Nickolas will be marrying princess Vidia. A maid beside me said I recognized her as the one George was flirting with.

I heard, it a pity' replied another.

Why? I ask not sure why they found it pityfull for Prince Nickolas to marry Princess Vidia, She seem beautiful enough.

All drilling eyes focused on me each shooting question they could only ask with their eyes.
I forgot am not in a familiar territory as they barely know me.

And you are? Ask a palace maid as she cock her eyebrow

Am Iris, prince Harry's Maid.

Hummm she replied as everyone countiuned their laundry.

Am Mary' the Palace maid introduce herself.

Hello I greet, so why is it a pity for prince Nickolas to marry princess Vidia? She is after all beautiful, I ask confused. Since no one continued the early started gossip

'Oh don't you know she can be a monster that even her beauty vanishes at the sight of the monster,
Mary explained dramatically.'

Everyone laughed even I couldn't help but join in.

'I heard she shaved the hair of a maid because she spilled tea on the floor.' said another maid

I shudder in fear, I might not like my hair but I certainly don't want it shaved.

When she came for the twins birthday she was so horrible, she boss everyone around and even change our sleeping time. Mary said as she drop the cloth in the water.

They maid's all kept quiet as each relieved the experience they had. I sigh as I continue washing.

'I do hope the Prince doesn't marry her anyone will do, just not princess Vidia'. Said another breaking the silence

Shhhiii Mary said I personal maid is coming and we all went mum. As she approach the stream.

She looks haughty just like her mistress.
xxxx
It been 2weeks after we got here and the tournament has been concluded with prince Nickolas who bags the first price of 1000 gold coins and Prince Harry came third and he got 300 gold coins.

Guess who defeated Prince Harry? A knight of princess Vidia kingdom. And he I turn was defeated by Prince Nickolas.

The queen will throwing a ball to celebrate their winning. So the Palace is bustling like a bee hive. And I was asked to do laundry again for my mortal enemy.

I was washing alone since today is not the official day for washing I was alone with the flowing stream keeping me company.

The slight cough made me whirl around sharply and I hiss as pain flared to my neck. I stood up as I deep into curtsey upon seeing Prince Nickolas.

I didn't know you were here my lord I said surprised to see him.

Am sorry for startling you'he said moving closer to me, I move back to give a reasonable space, I wouldn't want my hair shaved. I thought

He moved closer still covering the space between us I move backwards and my legs hit the washed laundry sending it into the stream.

I threw an accusing glance at the Prince, he gave an apologetic smile as he bend to pick them. I block his part.

You don't need to do that I said as I pick them up.

Do you plan to get married Iris? He ask I look at him and answer yes.

Am sorry Iris' he said to me.

Confused as to why he said that I open my mouth to ask him and it was covered by a much firm one than mine.
xxxxxx

OMG 😲😲😲😲 prince Nickolas kissed Iris. Team Harry what do you think is going on.
Happy reading 😘😘😘😘