Chapter 7(Edited)

Holy water maid the prince is kissing me! I sign in content as I lean in him. I was brought back to reality when loud chatters fill my ears. I push myself out his embrace. I look round to see the stream filled with maids and manservant.

I look at the Prince to see him giving me a clouded look.

'my love please don't be angry I promise not to marry princess Vidia. He said loudly

No I shook my head as prince Nickolas walk towards me. Dazed I turn from his direction.

Are you still mad at me love. He said again in that loud voice making me Whopper in fear. As I notice we have gotten more audience.

Am...... not...... I tried to convince the maids around as the began to gossip among themselves. The words died in my throat as I saw George and Princess Vidia's maid.

I look at prince Nickolas pleading with my eyes to announce that it was a joke. But nothing happened. The eyes of the maids held question, some happiness while others jealousy.

Sire we have audience' Peter said to him and the Prince who has been backing them the whole time turn around and they all but Scurry back to their holes.

'So this is what you do when you are' asked to do the laundry George said to me in a too still voice.

Before I could answer prince Nickolas answered
'you will show her respect's he said holding my hand.

I wrench my hand away as I glare at him. He pay no heed to me as he speaks to George.

Leave us' Prince Nickolas said to him looking at me.

I watch George storm off. This is bad I glance around to see princess Vidia's maid leaving also.

What have done you I said shakily

It's going to be fine he replied holding my shoulder.

It not I yelled at him trying to get out push him away but of course I failed.

It would be he replied firmly.

No I whisper I would become the object of ridicule and topic at tea parties.

I won't let that happen he said leaning in to kiss me again. This Time I turn my face away.

Sire the king demand you presence' a knight said.

Alright I would be there'

Now sire he said'.

He sign As he release me from his firm grip.

Peter escort Iris to her chamber please.

Yes sire'.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seem like Iris will be losing her hair soon. LoL
Happy reading 😘😘😘😘

Ps the picture above is Iris room.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love y'all