|~Recap~|

A small summary,

Hermione is a witch from the muggle world, born from muggle parents. She has two best friends, Ron and Harry, who are smart wizards.

Draco is a wizard, who's a pure blood, born from pure witch and wizard parents.

Hermione got to know she had magical abilities at the age of seven, when she magically lifted a pen without the use of her hands.

That's when she received a letter from the Headmaster of Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and Wizardry.

_________________________________________

To,
The Smart Witch,
Muggle world,
Jammy street,
No.7,
London,

Dear Miss Hermione Granger,

It's of great pleasure when we tell you that you've been accepted to study in our school, Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

You're one of our lucky students, and we're lucky to have you as well.

You'll be arriving a fortnight later. So, please reach platform nine and three quarters precisely at 11:00 A.M. when you arrive at Kings cross station on the 15th of this month. The term starts on the 1st of September, so we'll be expecting your letter no later than July 31st.

The list of things you'll have to purchase in order to start the semester,

1. Your wand at Ollivander's

2. Any pet of your choice, out of these 3 options - a) An owl b) A cat c) toad

3. The following books-
_
_
_
_
_
_
_..........................

Once again, we're glad you're coming to Hogwarts. We'll provide the best education.

Headmaster of the School,

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

Hogwarts.
_________________________________________

Hermione was thrilled to know that she was accepted. Her parents also gladly encouraged her and packed her stuff for her, ready to send her on this new adventure.

Then she reached Hogwarts, befriended Harry and Ron, and possibly Draco Malfoy too. Their first meet was a peculiar one, with Draco teaching Hermione how to fly on a magical broom. He also said he detested mudbloods, which silenced Hermione. But she didn't reveal to him that she was a mudblood herself. They became quite close, and now Hermione is ready for her second year.