Special Vivaah Varshganth-Wedding Anniversary

I felt so bad about slamming the door on Priya—who was heartbroken. I had hurt my Pru because of my stupidity and rage. I wasn't an understanding man, and I didn't deserve her love or forgiveness. I believed that I had changed, but how could I have treated her so cruelly? I drifted away from Priya because I felt envious of her with Dhruv. Like me, she was just having fun with a game. In the end, I destroyed her entire birthday. However, I didn't see her next to me this morning. I assumed she had gone to make breakfast in the kitchen. "Kya aapane Priya ko dekha Mummy ji? Mujhe vah kaheen nahi mili(Did you see Priya, Mummy ji? I couldn't find her anywhere.)" "Kya kuch gadabad hai Arjun Beta(Is something wrong, Arjun son?)," she replied, shaking her head sadly. "Tum itane udaas kyon lag rahe ho(Why do you seem so depressed?)" Shaking my head, I hurried to look everywhere for her. I started to panic when I couldn't find her anywhere in the entire mansion. The expansive garden of the magnificent mansion was bathed in a warm, golden glow as the sun ascended. With each stride I took through the garden, my anxiety increased. With concern in my heart, I had been looking for Priya. I needed to look for her. The garden was a lovely, peaceful spot, but there was a sense of dread about it today. I reached a corner and saw Priya seated on a bench under a cherry blossom tree that was in full bloom. She was slumped over, curled in on herself, her shoulders shaking from silent tears. As I got closer to her, my heart sank. "Priya?" I said in a worried-sounding whisper. Priya raised her head and met my gaze with tears in them. She brushed her tears away swiftly, but it was clear she had been crying for a while. She only managed a feeble nod instead of speaking. I sat down next to her, a regretful look on my face. I placed a soft hand on her trembling shoulder. "Main...mujhe tumse kuch kahana haiI(I need to say something to you)," I said, my voice stifled by feeling. "Mujhe kal ke apane krty ke liye sachamuch khed hai. Maine apane agyaani aur asanvedanasheel kaaryon se aapaka dil tod diya. Mujhe kabhi bhi apane gusse ko apane oopar haavi nahi hone dena chaahiye tha. Priya, tum mere liye sab kuch ho(I am truly sorry for my actions from yesterday. I shattered your heart with my ignorant and insensitive actions. Never should I have allowed my rage to overcome me. Priya, you are everything to me.)" Priya's eyes brimming with tears once more after hearing my sincere apology. She looked up at me, vulnerability apparent in her words. "Arjun,aapake shabdon se hui kshati se mujhe dukh hua hai, lekin main yah bhi maanata hoon ki hum sabhi mein khaamiyaan hai. Main aapase pyaar karata hoon, lekin hame apane sanchaar mein sudhaar karana chaahiye aur chunautipoorn samay ke dauraan ek-doosare ko sahaayata pradaan karani chaahiye(I was hurt by the damage that your comments caused, but I also recognize that we are all flawed. I love you, but we must improve our communication and provide support for one another during challenging times.)" With a tear streaming from my own eye, I nodded. I tenderly removed Priya's tears with my outstretched hand. "Priya,aap theek kah rahe hai. Mere man mein tumhaare liye itana pyaar hai jitana shabdon mein nahi bataaya ja sakata. Main kasam khaata hoon, aaie milakar apane rishte sudhaare(you're right. I have more love for you than words can say. I swear, let's improve our relationship together.)" As we embraced, the tension and hurt that had lasted between us vanished due to the warmth of our love. Above us, the cherry blossoms gave way to a gentle breeze that dusted us with dainty pink petals. Our reconciliation seemed to be blessed by the very nature itself. As the sun rose in that serene garden, Priya and I found comfort in one another's arms. We spoke our emotions, aspirations, and dreams—our love was stronger than ever. Together, we had the hope of a better future during this time of healing and rejuvenation. In a bustling Indian restaurant, Raj, Anurag, and I had reservations at a comfortable corner table surrounded by the smells of sizzling dishes and spices. The buzz of customers and the enticing aromas of Indian food filled the restaurant. To spend more time with Priya's family over dinner, I extended an invitation to Raj and Anurag. I did it as a means of demonstrating my loyalty to Priya and strengthening my relationship with her family. Raj gave me a heartfelt smile. "Arjun, tumhe pata hai ki Priya aksar tumhaare baare mein charcha karati rahati hai. Vah aapase sachcha pyaar karatee hai, isalie aap bhi hamaare liye parivaar hai(you are aware that Priya frequently discusses about you. She truly loves you, thus you are also family to us.)" Arjun beamed with gratitude. "Thank you, Raj chota. Main Priya se bahut pyaar karata hoon aur main aapake parivaar ka bhi hissa banana chaahata hoon. Aaie us bandhan ko majaboot karana sunishchit kare(I love Priya deeply, and I want to be a part of your family as well. Let's make sure to strengthen that bond.)"