Dholna

The two-week-long spring break was taking place in the month of April. Roses were in their full glory, and there were dew sprinkles to symbolize the possibility of fresh beginnings. Arjun, Raja, Priya, and Kiara were on their way to the Khan mansion with the goal to fight for the acceptance of Advik and Zoya's marriage. Abdul answers the door as Arjun knocks on it. "Kya aap chaaro Advik aur Zoya ke dost hai, hai na(You four are Advik and Zoya's friends, right?)" As he ushers them inside, they nod. "Uncle ji, hum aapase kisi gambheer vishay par baat karana chaahate the. Aisa prateet hota hai ki aap pahale se hi hamaare uddeshy se avagat honge(We've been wanting to talk to you, Uncle Ji, about something really serious. It appears that you may already be aware of our purpose.)" Alia offers them refreshments and sits down while Abdul nods. "Mujhe pata hai ki aap Zoya ka haath bantaane ke liye Advik ki or se yahaan hai. Haalaanki, yah dekhate hue ki meri beti Muslim hai aur Advik ka parivaar Sikh hai, aisa nahi hone vaala hai. Mujhe mana karane ke liye majaboor hona pada kyonki samaaj is yojana ko sveekaar nahi karega(I am aware that you are here on behalf of Advik for Zoya's hand. However, considering that my daughter is Muslim and Advik's family is Sikh, it is not going to happen. I was forced to decline because society will not accept the plan.)" Arjun makes an effort to look at their perspective. "Main samajh sakata hoon ki aap ise kyon utha rahe hain. Lekin us dard ki kalpana karen jo aapaki beti mahasoos kar rahi hogi kyonki aap parivaar mein Advik ka svaagat karane se inakaar kar rahe hain. Is vajah se bechaari kai dino se college nahi gai thee. Advik bahut badhiya aadami hai Uncle(I can see why you are bringing this up. But imagine the pain that your daughter may be feeling since you are refusing to welcome Advik into the family. Due to this, the poor girl hadn't been to college in many days. Advik is a very wonderful man, Uncle.)" Abdul was reluctant, though. "Mujhe kaise pata chalega ki vah meri beti ke liye achchha jeevanasaathi saabit hoga? Mujhe us par bharosa karana chaahiye(How do I know that he'll be a good match for my daughter? I must have trust in him.)" Since he was Zoya's father, Priya reflected she had to become proactive. "Meri raay mein, Uncle ji, Advik koi saamaany vishvavidyaalay ka ladaka nahi hai jo use dhokha de ya usaki aavashyakataon ko najarandaaj kar de. Vah usaki bahut paravaah karata hai, aur mujhe pata hai ki agar ve shaadi kar lete hain, to vah bina kisi hichakichaahat ke usaki dekhabhaal karega. Vah usase kisi bhi any vyakti se adhik pyaar kar sakega. Uncle ji, vah ek adbhut aur udaar vyakti hain, aur kyonki main ek ladaki hoon, main samajh sakatee hoon ki vah kaisa mahasoos kar rahi hogi aur aap kya soch rahe hain. Hamane pahale is baare mein Advik ke parivaar se baat ki hai, aur ve sahamat hain ki Zoya ek pyaari aur beautiful yuva mahila hai(Advik is not the normal university guy who is going to cheat on her or ignore her requirements, in my opinion, Uncle Ji. He cares strongly for her, and I know that if they get married, he would look after her without hesitation. More than anybody else will be able to, he will love her. Uncle Ji, He is an amazing and generous man, and because I am a girl, I can relate to how she will be feeling and what you are contemplating. We've previously spoken about this with Advik's family, and they agree Zoya is a lovely and sweet young lady.) Please!" While smiling, Abdul sighed; yet, he then called Zoya. "Zoya, kya tum khush ho agar tum Advik se shaadi karogi? Aap pahachaanate hai ki mera pahala lakshy aapako khush karana hai(Zoya, are you happy if you marry Advik? You recognize that my first goal is making you happy.)" Zoya gives her father an emotional hug while her friends celebrate. First, they chose to hold a Sangeet+Bachelor's Party for both the men and the women. "Zoya! Main vishvaas nahi kar sakata ki aakhirakaar hum saphal hue! Tum dono kal shaadi karane vaale ho(Zoya! I can't believe we succeeded at last! You two are going to get married tomorrow.)" Zoya vigorously hugs Priya and Kiara. "Har cheez ke liye dhanyavaad guys! Mere paas yah bataane ke liye shabd nahi hain ki main kitana romaanchit hoon. Kya yah Priya hi hai, jisane mool roop se yojana ke baare mein socha tha(Thanks for everything, guys! I lack the words to properly convey how thrilled I am. Is this Priya, the one who originally thought of the plan?)" Priya grasped Arjun while shaking her head. "It was Arjun. Ant mein, vah vah aadami nahi hai jis par mainne kabhi vishvaas kiya tha. Hospital le jaane ke baad unhonne meri achchhi dekhabhaal ki. Philahaal hum dost hain(In the end, he is not the man I once believed him to be. He took good care of me after I had been taken to the hospital. At the moment, we are buddies.)" Zoya and Kiara laugh. "Just friends!" As Priya starts to giggle as well, she rolls her eyes. As Kiara presents Zoya with the tiara, Pria drapes the bride-to-be banner over Zoya. Advik flushes, but Arjun and Raja demand that he wears the crown as well. "Guys hamaare mehamaan niraash ho rahe hain. Hum show shuroo kyon nahi karate(Our guests are becoming frustrated, guys. Why don't we get the show started?)" As the other lights begin to dim, smoke suddenly covers the stage. All of a sudden, the spotlight comes on and everyone becomes energized. Priya couldn't believe it was Arjun.