Another Milestone🥰✨

Hello, citizens! Parivaar Hamesha Ke Liye has officially exceeded 3,000 views. When I first released it, I did not anticipate it to be such a big success or blockbuster. Even though it seems evident given the cast's fame, I never in a million years thought I'd have more than 3000 views. I hope you all enjoy the fresh concepts and plot I have in store as much as I do. I appreciate your love and support up to this point. Your votes and comments have a significant influence on my writing career as well. Since we are aware that Sameer has passed away, Priya has lost her memory, and Arjun is confused, the anticipation and excitement is higher. Coming next are the major adventures and their complications. Kabir is interested in their family's riches, as we all know, but one significant element is special and will be disclosed later. When Priya learns the truth about herself, how will she respond? Will Prem suffer the death penalty? Will Arjun's life have any future at all? Or will everything come to a tragic, tear-filled end? You are responsible for investigating the puzzles. Please leave more comments, and I want to give my best friend Jasmine an extra hug for all of her advice. Join us if you'd like to keep exploring. Last but not least, be sure to mention your favorite chapter, character, and the reason why. If you guys are curious and interested, you may submit any questions for your favorite character and get answers. Definitely, it will be a fun and engaging interview. If you have any questions about the upcoming chapter I'll be uploading, please submit the questions for your fav characters.