Holi ka Pahala Utsav

It was early morning and the sun was just rising out in the sky. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear, blue sky. Vivek was sleeping calmly thinking it was just another normal day to finish work and do duties. He was not wanting to get up but then the bright red alarm clock begin ringing. Just then did he realize today was the day he has been waiting for. It was his and Sadhana's first Holi ever since they got married and that means it would be a grand celebration. He showered quickly and put on his clothes which were specially planned for Holi. He ran outside since he wanted to be the first one to put the raang on Sadhana's face. He did want to miss a perfect opportunity like this. The drums were banging and music filled the atmosphere. Everyone was dancing carefree and all the couples were playing with each other. Prem was holding Preeti tightly in the waist as he pressed the color onto her face. Sapna and Vinod were throwing water balloons at each other. Anand and Sangeeta were laughing and eating all the desserts together while Raj and Mahima were enjoying their moment together. Vivek smiled as he saw everyone's romance.  He ran when he saw Sadhana but unfortunately, he could not make it. Rahul had put the color on her face. Vivek made fist balls as he was angry yet sad.  He wanted to be the perfect husband for her yet he missed it. Again! Rahul was his college rival since he was always been ruining things for him. He did not like him at all and now especially since he was trying to steal Sadhana. Sadhana ran to him as she grabbed his hand and went to a nearby mirror. " Apane chehare ki taraph dekho.(Look at the side of your face)" Vivek saw blue color while he looked confused.

*Flashback

Sadhana woke up slowly as she saw Vivek still sleeping. She slowly put color onto his face as she smiled. "Yah vivek bahut aalasi hai. Mujhe lagata hai ki vah pahale vyakti nahi honge isalie main ise nishpaksh banaana chaahata hoon.(This Vivek is so lazy. I feel like he won't be the first one so I want to make it fair.)" She smiled as she went near him and pressed her face against his. 

Vivek smiled as he thought that Sadhana was so thoughtful. "Yah Sadhana bhee na!" Sadhana laughed as she ran. Vivek chased after quickly. She ran out of breath soon as he caught her in his arms and held her back. He applied pink Holi color as she shyly puts it on him too. Suddenly Vinod and Prem call Vivek to drink bhaang. Sadhana allowed him as she drinks a little too. 

Vivek and Sadhana:

Sadhana: