Zindagi Ke Safaar

Preeti Gupta's life was finally at peace, and everything was beyond beautiful. Prem had now been hers alone, and she was surrounded by all the loved ones she had. Life is like sand; she wanted this moment to continue forever. She was gazing at the lovely starry night, which made her think about Prem, whom she adored with all of her heart. Suddenly, Mahima called her and asked her to join the other girls in preparing dinner for everyone. She was currently close friends with Nandani Bhabhi and admired her outspoken, free spirit.  She spoke quite honestly and was aware of all the girl's deepest secrets. Prem was rushing to finish all the preparations before Preeti arrived. "This Prem bhi na. He's not here. I searched all over the house for him." When she entered her bedroom, she was surprised to see an elegant black saree and wondered who had purchased it for her. A letter was visible next to it. 

Dearest Sherni Preeti,

The black saree must have been next to this. Wear that, and you'll look gorgeous for our evening date under the stars. I'll see you on the balcony. This crazy lover is waiting for you, so don't be late!

Preeti gasped when Prem finally called her outside and revealed everything. Candles were illuminated, musicians on violin and guitar gathered to play her favorite song, and there were decorations all over the area. It was the most wonderful and romantic feeling she'd ever experienced. She laughed as rose petals landed on top of her garment. She was, in Prem's opinion, the most gorgeous sight he had ever seen. Preeti smiled in astonishment as he quickly dropped to his knees. 'My Darling Preeti, We started off as friends, then developed a serious crush on each other, and then we fell in love. You have always been my favorite person because of both your personality and beauty. You are the woman who reunited my most loved family. You have given up so much for me without any hesitation, and you have always been concerned about my family's well-being as well. I will continue to adore you in the years to come since I do so today, tomorrow, and forever. Will you become my wife and make me the happiest man on Earth? Will you marry me?" Preeti started crying because she couldn't control her joy. "Of course, I will!" He twirled her in the air afterward, and she gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

She is wearing this dress:

Prem and Preeti: