Dil Tujhko Chahiye Beppanah

Priya POV:

I am assured that Sameer is the perfect partner a woman could possibly dream of. He cares about me so deeply, and he never drinks. He supports me in achieving my goals and has a heart of gold. He cares for Amir and Sruthi and is a fully dedicated father to them. Abbu is highly knowledgeable and well-educated in business, thus he can fix my issues with ease. Ammi used to hate me and refer to me as a village girl, but now I'm her everything. The only conflict in our relationship was that I constantly prayed for him to return without accident. Suddenly, Sameer opens the door and makes an attempt to embrace me from behind. Then, he traps me by placing his hand on the wall. "Mere Sapano ki Rani, ​​tumhaari niraasha bhari abhivyakti ke saath kya ho raha hai? Mera kya? Mujhe aapake saath ek kiss saajha karane ki anumati dijie(The Queen of my Dreams, what's up with your upset expression? What about me? Allow me to share a kiss with you.)" As I pushed him away, I flushed. "Stop it, Sameer. Bachche ise dekhane ja rahe hain(The children are going to see this.)" He responded, laughing, "Unhe apani Mom aur Dad ke beech romance dekhane den(Let them watch the romance between their Mom and Dad.)" He chases me as I make an effort to flee. He reaches for me, trying to draw me in, and I get caught in the drapes. We eventually collapsed into bed, and I smacked him with the pillows. But as soon as we fell on top of one another, we stared at each other.  "Mainne tumhe pakad liya hai(I've caught you!)" I swiftly rose and followed the kids as they fled. "Dad is attempting to charm Mom. How adorable!" As Sameer joined us, I gave them a lighthearted shove. "Svaabhaavik roop se, choonki tumhaari Mom meri Rani hai. Haalaanki, vah ek Sherani hai, isalie vah itani jaldi jhukane vaali nahi hai(Naturally, since your mother is my Queen. She is a Sherni, though, so she isn't going to submit so quickly.)" I glared at Sameer as we all laughed out loud. We cuddled up in bed and gave each other embraces. I wished that the moment would never end, but regrettably, I thought about my Trisha. How is Arju doing these days?  

Arjun POV:

I regret hurting my Priya's feelings. How am I going to bring her back? I'm in excruciating pain right now, the kind of pain a man can never endure. I wish she were currently living a happier life than I am. I've made up my mind to bring her back in return for my life. I query Papa and Mummy as to her whereabouts. "Beta, vah Kerala mein rahati hai, jo yahaan se bahut door hai. Ghar par rahana hi behatar hai(Son, she lives in Kerala, which is far from here. Better to stay home.)" Regardless of the difficulty or distance I had to travel, I remained steadfast. I was completely halted in my tracks when I got to Kerala for my concert. A middle-aged Muslim girl was strolling around the marketplace. She unexpectedly removed her burqa, revealing something that I had never expected to see. "Please mujhe vah khareedane dijie Sir. Isaki price kya hai(Let me purchase that, sir. What does it cost?)" She gave me a perplexed expression as I grasped her arms. "Ningal aaraanu?Who are you?)" My eyes pricked up with tears as I wondered how she could have forgotten me so soon. "Pru, tum apane pati ke baare mein bhool gai ho. Aap mere saath aisa vyavahaar kaise kar sakate hain(you've forgotten about your husband. How could you treat me like this?)" As she spoke, she gave a headshake. "Pru ennathu ente peralla. Njaan Sameerinte bharya Nora Mirsayaanu. Ninakku enne engane ariyam(Pru is not my name. I'm Nora Mirza, Sameer's wife. How do you know me?)" I couldn't believe I was mistaken. But to Priya, everything appeared to be so alike.  I ran across that Nora girl again in the mosque the next day. She was dancing and singing at a girl's wedding with a few other female guests. I watch her silently because it seems as though she is scared of me. Even though she was a middle-aged woman, her attractiveness remained unaffected. She still resembled the girl I pulled from the helicopter that day. Even if I attempt to forget about her, memories suddenly come to mind.

(Kannanale-Bombay)