Chamatkaar-Miracles

Since Raj and Mahima's death, the Joshi family mansion had been extremely quiet. That had been a certainty; nothing was ever going to be the same again. Preeti realized it was all her fault because they were all still in shock and furious over what had happened. Papa Ji and Mummy Ji would still be alive if she weren't part of this family or been Kabir's girlfriend. She avoided social interaction and spent a lot of time alone in her room. Prem felt crushed by her decision, and he was still reeling from his loss. All of these things caused Sapna to be in mourning, and not even Vinod could console her. Sadhana, who had been disturbed by the catastrophe, was able to gaze at the picture of her parents that was hanging in the living room. Preeti made the decision to commit suicide one night while everyone was asleep. She was no longer loved or cared about. She was the cause of this family's problems, but if she ends her life, she won't be a problem anymore. She was going to take harmful drugs for her body as tears streamed down her face. She suddenly eyed Prem, who appeared frightened and in disbelief at what she had planned to do. He tries to pry her hand out of his grasp by grabbing it. "Prem, main ab aur jeene nahi chahiye. Mujhe Akela Chhod Do(Prem, I just don't want to live anymore. LEAVE ME ALONE!)"

 She was bewildered when he fiercely slapped her

 She was bewildered when he fiercely slapped her. "What nonsense are you talking about! I don't ever want to lose you! Never ever even consider on doing that." Prem holds onto Preeti wholeheartedly as she sobs uncontrollably. "I am sorry. Yah poori tarah se meri galti hai. Agar main Kabir ki girlfriend na hoti ya is parivaar ki sadasya na hoti to Mummy-Papa ka nidhan nahi hota. Maine jo kiya woh kabhi maaf nahi kiya jayega. Main ek Hatyare ki tarah mehsoos karta hoon(It's entirely my fault. If I wasn't Kabir's girlfriend or if I hadn't become a member of this family, Mummy and Papa wouldn't have passed away. What I did will never be forgiven. I feel like a murderer!)" With his hand covering her mouth, Prem silences her. "Aapko ye sochne ke liye kaun prerit kar sakta hai? Yeh aapki galti nahi hai, aur bhala hi hum Mummy ji aur Papa ko punarjeevit karne mein asamarth hon, hum unhe haryane ka ek raasta khoj lenge. Preeti, savdhaan raho. Tumhe pata hai ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon aur agar tumhare saath koi dukhad ghatna ghati to main khud ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga. Dosare bhi aapse pyaar karte hain. Main aapako vishvaas dilaata hoon, sab kuch theek ho jayega.(Who could have prompted you to think this. This is not your fault, and even if we are unable to resurrect Mummy Ji and Papa, we will find a way to defeat them. Preeti, be careful. You are aware of how much I love you, and I won't ever be able to forgive myself if a tragedy happens to you. The others also love you. I assure you, everything will be OK.)" When they hug Preeti too, everyone around them starts to cry. She was contemplating what she had almost done as Prem tucked her into bed. Seeing her do this would have horrified Papa and Mummy. "Tumhare bina, main kabhi kya karunga(Without you, what would I ever do?)" As he handed her a drink of water, Prem kissed her on the cheek. "You always have me, right?" They warmly sleep on top of one another. They had each other, at least. Prem was utterly concerned about what had happened to Preeti when she began experiencing migraines a week later. The hospital's doctors finally disclosed the information after scanning her. "Congratulations Prem Joshi!Aapaka jeevanasaathi ek bachche ki ummeed kar raha hai. Aap jald hi maata-pita banane vaale hain(Your spouse is expecting a child. You're going to become a parent soon!)" Everyone rejoiced because they were so thrilled with what was happening. On its journey to the world, a light emerges from their darkness. Prem sprinted to meet his wife, who was delighted over her true gift. She had just received the most incredible news she had ever received on Mother's Day. Prem gave Preeti an affectionate forehead kiss. As soon as he placed his palm on top of Preeti's belly, he felt the baby kick. "Yeh bachcha soccer ball par prahaar kar sakata hai(This child may strike a soccer ball.)" They both laughed because they were able to envision Raj and Mahima's joy at finding out they were grandparents. As they noticed Sita and Ajay waiting for them, the entire family drove all the way to Preeti's house. "What happened, dear?" Prem hugged them as he replied, "Hamaari Preeti maa banane vaali hai. Aap log ek baar phir dada-dadi banane vaale hain(Our Preeti is about to become a mother. You guys are going to be grandparents once more!)" As soon as they learned the news, they all exulted. Prem showed her so much love and attention throughout the course of the six months that followed, never letting her out of his sight. He gave her food, assisted her with her duties, put her to sleep, and fulfilled all of her requests. He only wanted to bring her the greatest happiness a mother can experience and to ensure the proper development of his unborn child as well. Prem made sure it was a girl even though Preeti was content with whatever the gender was. The family agreed to confirm with the doctor that they weren't going to reveal the gender, and they made arrangements for a baby shower for them. As Sadhana contributed in preparing the best feast, Sangeeta called the party organizers. The visitors were listed by Sapna and Vinod, and Vivek was in charge of making sure everything was proceeding as planned. Preeti and Prem were intended to be distracted in the meanwhile by Anand. Finally the day of the baby shower came and everyone hid in their positions, Sangeeta led them to the room. "Surprise!" was shouted by everyone as soon as the lights switched on.