Chapter 4: The City Truly Made for Gods

---

"Just keep swimming."

— Dory, (Finding Nemo)

---

<(Atem POV)>

"Am I free to rule Nornheim like before, now that I can no longer betray you?" Karnilla asked after the short magical ritual was completed.

She as an experienced sorceress herself knew what the ritual exactly did and how it worked. She knew that she was practically more or less bound to me and there was no way she could betray me now. The ritual that was used by Morgana although a simple one was still one of the highest-order mystical arts that used pure cosmic energy and the power of the Master Order of this world to force the target to be loyal to his/her predetermined master which in this case was me.

"Yeah sure, knock yourself out. The para-sentinels already have a lot of inbuilt instructions in them to explore and search for any resources they find in this dimension as well as meticulously execute the expansion phase of our plans. They won't have to depend on you to order them around for that. They can even build more of themselves if they find enough resources although it will probably take quite a bit of time." I revealed, wondering when my team of geniuses would be able to crack nanotechnology and do away with limitations like these.

"Yeah, you can just go back to sleeping you lazy old hag. Maybe if you sleep hard and deep enough, your beta prince crush Balder will come to wake you up by giving you a true love's kiss." Morgana began to laugh like an evil sorceress at Karnilla who couldn't do anything but clench her fists in anger at the blatant insult of her love life.

However, I did feel bad for the lonely Goddess of Mysticism as I knew from the comics that she had a massive crush on Balder, a crush that the prince did not return at all. Instead, he was a hard simp for Karnilla's student, Amorra also known as the Enchantress, someone who only used him for her own toxic gains, the very definition of a hardcore venomous gold-digger.

"Stop it, Morgana. Don't tease the Queen of Mystics. I am sure we have embarrassed her enough for one day... But still Karnilla, I do have to thank you for giving me Hela's address. I will use it wisely in the future, right Zoya?" I asked the mother box floating beside me.

"Of course Master Atem. I have already saved the dimensional coordinates in my data storage. I can take you to Helheim any time you wish. However, I can feel some sort of artificial barrier and interference obstructing entry to the dimension but with enough energy, I can pierce it." Zoya informed in her usual emotionless voice.

"Good box, good box." I patted the floating cube trying to praise her while Karnilla after seeing this just sighed and finally seemed to accept her fate and new life.

As soon as the Queen sighed, a bunch of notifications crowded in front of my vision informing me of the mission I just managed to complete.

[Surprise System Quest: Conquer Nornheim.

Quest Description: Nornheim is a secret dimension currently being ruled by Karnilla, the queen of magic. Conquer the dimension with your army without lifting a single finger yourself like a true king. Decimitate its forces and prove to the Queen that you as the only true great conqueror she needs to fear.

Quest Reward: Alteran City-Ship]

[Congratulations! Quest completed.]

['Alteran City-Ship' item card has been deposited into your inventory]

[Alteran City-Ship: A Death Star-sized starship made by Alterans as both a secure home and a mode of transport. Besides its extremely high durability and high-tech weaponry, it is also famous for the numerous stargates it has, the only few ones still operational in the universe.]