Epilogue Part 2

Hermione looked around at her new 'apartment' within Hogwarts. It was nice, much nicer than Severus' place at Spinners End, even with the remodel. They had quickly sold it for far more than Severus thought he'd get out of it. In fact, Draco Malfoy bought it for girlfriend's parents. (They were from France and wanted to be nearer to their daughter.) 

Travis was toddling around Severus' office babbling to himself while holding one of George's fake wands. He waved the fake wand around and with a loud squawk, the wand turned into a rubber chicken which made him giggle violently. Severus was reading a letter that Kingsley at the Minister's office had sent earlier about Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa being released from Azkaban. He grinned as Travis stopped in front of Severus' desk and looked up at Dumbledore's portrait. 

While Severus couldn't see Travis, he could tell that his son was gawking at the portrait with amazement. "Severus," Dumbledore started, "this little boy seems to have your eyes."

"Yes, its astonishing how genetics work," he said sarcastically, not looking up from his letter. 

Hermione stepped out of their place and gave a sigh of relief. "It feels so nice to be home again," she smiled at each of the portraits warmly. When she got to Phieneaus', the old headmaster grunted angrily at the young girl. He was still upset at being blindfolded and put in a beaded bag for several months. 

"Miss Granger, it's nice to see you," Dumbledore greeted from his painting. 

That caused Severus to put his letter down finally. "Why do you still call her Granger? You're the one that bonded us. Shouldn't you be the one person to call her Snape?" He turned his chair around to face the man. 

"Being bonded by the conferatio spell is different than marriage. It still is a marriage, so to speak, but not legally in the eyes of the law. That magic is too old and rarely used. Lawfully, she still is Miss Granger, but magically, she's a Snape. It's very confusing sometimes," Dumbledore explained. 

Hermione picked up Travis who had started to wonder towards the door to the office. While Hermione didn't mind him wondering the castle in the summer, when school started, he would have to stay in their apartment or visit at the burrow. Also, with him being only nearly two, it wasn't such a great idea in case they ran into peeves. 

"Come on, lets go visit Hagrid," Hermione told her son, walking out the door. She didn't have to go to the ministry until tomorrow. 

Severus watched them go with a smile. After the door clicked shut, Severus gave a sigh and ran his hand over his face. "When are you going to tell her about what Sybil saw?" Dumbledore asked. 

He scoffed. "Even though we had a prophecy doesn't mean she thinks Divination isn't a crook. Perhaps its best to let things unfold." Severus opened his desk and took out a tattered piece of parchment. Several names were scribbled on the paper, some scratched out. 

Lily Rosette?

Brenton Xavier?

Briar May?

Aster Jasmine?

He tapped his quill against his chin and drew a line through Briar May. It didn't have the ring that he was looking for. He wanted something that was beautiful. "Severus, I like Aster Jasmine myself," Dumbledore pipped up. Severus didn't respond, but added a star next to the last name. 

Summer came and went with Travis' birthday. Soon, another year was upon them. Severus would get up early and make a cup of tea for the both of them while Hermione would wake up with Travis an hour later. However, one morning, Severus woke to find Hermione's spot empty. He found her in the bathroom over the toilet throwing up. 

"Are you okay?" Severus asked at the door. 

She groaned as she stood up with Severus' help. "Yes, just got sick."

He knew it had happened. The prediction that Sibyl had told him about. He cleared his throat and asked, "Hermione, love, when was your last cycle?" He asked casually, leaning against the door frame while she washed her hands. 

He watched her do the math in her head, then start to use her fingers. Then her eyes went wide and she looked at him in the mirror. "I might be pregnant."

Severus nodded. "Yes, Sybil stated a couple months ago that she saw in her crystal ball us having four children in total, one by the end of this year."

Hermione turned to face him, annoyance in her eyes. "And you didn't tell me?"

He was unfazed by her angry tone. "You hate Divination, you would have laughed at it."

She dropped her hand that she didn't realize she put on her hip and shrugged in agreement. That afternoon, after Travis had been put down for his nap, Hermione had told Severus she was going to Poppy to get a confirmation of the pregnancy. He nodded as she left the office. He leaned back in his chair thinking back to the conversation with Sybil. 

She had came bursting in his office a day before Hermione and Travis had shown up to move in. While she wasn't predicting anything bad, she was worried at Hermione's third pregnancy. It was supposed to be a tough one. She was to have four children, two girls and two boys, with three being triplets. He wasn't sure if he believed her, but he accepted her advice which was to not let her move into Hogwarts. He rolled his eyes at the advice after she left, but decided to write down names for children just in case. He didn't get to pick out a name last time, so he wanted to be prepared this time.

He placed the paper back in his desk after rereading the names several times. Lily Rosette, Brenton Xavier, and Aster Jasmine. He wasn't sure what Hermione's third pregnancy would be like, however, he knew they would get through it, no matter what. 

0o0o0o 

I'm going to leave it here for now. I think I'm wrapping this story up. Let me know if you all think this story should end here or I should write a little more to this part. Right now, though, I'm going to bed. I have work in the morning. EW! lol