Ginny

Hermione paced around the dormitory all night thinking about how she and Severus were going to tell Ginny the full story of their relationship. She knew enough to keep Harry and Ron off her back for her, which she will always be grateful for, but she needed to tell Ginny everything. It was starting to kill her not to talk to her about this. Hermione was so far in love she was in another world at every time she saw Severus. Even if he had to be rude to her in the hallway, she always spaced out and had a ditzy look on her face, which fueled Severus' mean streak in public. 

Ginny walked down to the common room, bright eyed, then stopped at the stairs. Hermione was sitting, red eyed, bushy hair even bushier from the constant nervous hair pulling. "Hermione, did you sleep?" She slowly walked to the couch and sat staring at Hermione; who didn't seem to catch the question. 

"Hermione," Ginny said a little louder, inching closer to her. Suddenly, Hermione jumped. 

"Ginny, hi."

Ginny sat back while Hermione got up to pace, watching her. "You didn't sleep, did you?"

Hermione shook her head. "No, but I have to tell you something."

Nodding, Ginny waited. Hermione rushed to her and pulled her up. She had a slightly crazed look as they rushed out the common room. Hermione was headed to Severus' office, ignoring Ginny's questions as they rushed past painting trying to get their attention. Hermione finally had an idea of how to break the news to her, and it was so simple. 

As they got to Severus' office, Hermione let go of Ginny's arm, satisfied that she won't leave, and knocked loudly and fast. The lack of sleep was making her more energetic to make up for the lack of sleep. Severus was just waking up when loud and fast knocking came from the door. He groaned and went to open the door, thinking it was Minerva or another teacher. 

It was Hermione and Miss Weasley. Hermione, red eyed and crazy, smiled while Ginny blushed as she saw Severus' bare chest. Ginny was shocked at Severus' toned chest, however not sure what she thought was under his frock coat. "Miss Granger, Miss Weasley, what do I owe this unexpected visit?" Severus towered, eyes moving from Ginny to Hermione. He kept his gaze on Hermione a little longer than necessary, earning a raised eyebrow from Ginny. Hermione's red eyes and crazy look worried him. 

Hermione didn't respond, just walked into the office like she did every evening, boldly. Ginny chucked a little and followed, apologizing lowly. Severus raised his eyebrow and closed the door. He knew that Hermione wanted to tell Miss Weasley about them, but he thought they would tell her later tonight, not at the crack of dawn on a weekend. Hermione paced the office, leaving Ginny and Severus watching her worryingly. She was nervous about what she was about to do. What if Ginny didn't approve?

Sighing, Hermione stopped and walked over to Severus. She stood in front of him, their hearts starting to beat in unison at the close proximity. Severus' stomach was flying high in his chest by his heart with nerves. If she was about to do what he thought she was going to do, he would die. She took his hand in hers and placed it on her waist, moving even closer. Severus started to breath faster as he saw her lean in for a kiss. 

Two options, pull back or kiss back. Pulling back while Hermione was this crazy would be dangerous. Kissing back would shock Miss Weasley into possible fainting. Even though they had an audience and it was early in the morning, he wanted to kiss her back. He never wanted to stop kissing her. Their lips touched and Ginny gasped. They kept kissing for a moment, before pulling back and staring at each other. He wanted to ask if she was nuts, but she obviously hadn't slept all night, which meant that yes she was at the moment. 

"What!" Ginny exclaimed, stepping back against the wall so she wouldn't fall. 

Severus sighed, holding Hermione's hand. "Miss Weasley, how much do you actually know?" He asked, motioning for her to sit at the desk. He guided Hermione to his chambers and told her to take a short nap while he talked to Ginny. He kissed her once more before going back to Ginny and sitting in his chair. 

"All I knew was you and Hermione had a prophecy or something and you and her have to be close for three hours a day or you get in pain."

"Well, we aren't dating, but we are, obviously, a thing." Severus stated simply. Ginny nodded. "Obviously you may not tell anyone what you saw or what I'm telling you today."

She nodded seriously. "Of course, sir."