Granger Is Getting Dumb

The lie they told to everyone so they could have their one hour physical touch and getting to know each other more time was that Granger was getting extra tutoring for her NEWTS next year. She wasn't that great at DADA anyway so that was a good thing. Sort of. Anyhow they made it through a whole month before Ron and Harry had started asking questions on where she goes after dinner. The only person she told was Ginny, who lied very well to her brother and his best friend. 

"Leave her alone you twats, let her have some mystery about her," she stated one night after Ron and Harry had started talking about following her. Ron looked bewilldered at his sister. "That's insane." Ginny rolled her eyes but made sure they didn't follow Hermione. 

She went back to talking to Dean and Seamus about exploding snap. Harry got up and told them he had to go to Dumbledore for his session. Ron acknowledged it with a grunt which made Ginny roll her eyes. Snape from the teachers table saw Hermione leave and cleared his throat. He nodded to Professor Slughorn and got up to leave for his office to greet Hermione. He loved seeing her walk in with a smile on her face. It warmed his heart. 

"Leave me alone, Malfoy!"

Severus stopped around the corner of the second floor landing. He peeked around to see Malfoy Crab and Goyle pestering Hermione. Poking her and laughing at her. "Granger must be getting daft spending so much time with Potter and Weasel." Malfoy laughed, pushing Hemione. 

Crabb and Goyle laughed, catching Hermione. Severus could tell that Hermione was loosing her patience and about to attack them. Severus decided to wait to see what happened. All of a sudden, Hermione withdrew her wand and fired several nonverbal hexes at the three. They turned and ran boogies and other sort of things following them. 

In case anyone else was watching, Severus walked with his deep gate to Hermione, glaring at her. "Granger, follow me." He walked to his office, Granger hanging her head as if she were in deep trouble. He held the door open so that she could go first into his office. As soon as she heard the door click shut, she turned and jumped on him, he quickly caught her around the buttocks and smiled at her. "Now, now, Granger, you are in trouble." He teased with a hint of seduction. 

She smiled back at him and kissed him, holding him tight with her arms and legs as if he were about to go off to war. His hand went to her hair and tangled itself in her curls. "Some tutoring session, Professor," she remarked at him. 

He sat her down after one more kiss and they went to do their work, talking about what had happened that day, including what went on just before. "You need to be careful when hexing others. I know that they deserved it, however if another teacher had caught you -- " he trailed off, thinking of the detention she would have to do. 

"I wasn't going to let them get away with bullying me like they were. I knew I could stop them, so I did." She never looked up from her Transfiguration essay. 

"Non verbal." Severus said, twiddling his thumbs. 

She looked at him, "Yes, I had a good teacher."

Severus scoffed. "You flatter me, madam."

"But of course, if only to get you to kiss me just once more, sir." she put her quill down and went to him behind his desk. She straddled him in his chair and kissed him. All they did was kiss, but that was more than enough for the both of them. Their hearts kept syncing at every peck and they felt their magic and bond grow every day. 

~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter to get you through this offline maintance.