Chapter 1: Transmigrated

In front of me is my younger brother, i cant control my tears while looking at him.

My heart is aching to see him so skinny and malnourish.

Actually i occupied this body 5 months ago.

I am a necromancer and alchemist in a distant realm.

As a supreme being i accomplished many things and died contented then when i woke up, i am already Kyle.

In my memory that i inherited to the original body the parents of this kid are wealthy,
they had a good life until their mother died for unknown reasons.

Their father changed and rarely go home until one day he brought back a new wife with her two kids,
that's the time that their lives changed.

Their father became cold and ruthless, he favored the kids of his new wife to the point he will beat them specially the younger brother kyro even though its not their fault.

Then one day when kyle came back from school he saw the eldest son of the step mother bullying the youngest in the kitchen.

He was slapping kyro's face and putting the small cake forcefully to his mouth.

He have no time to think clearly, he just punched him with all his strength again and again and grab the baking ruler that is in the table and hit him hard.

The maid rushed to the kitchen because of the commotion and saw what is happening and called the step mother.

When the step mom saw him she screamed and hit him hard in the head.

He stopped hitting the step brother when he saw he is almost fainting, then they brought him to the hospital.

His father rush back to go home and punched kyle.

He didn't even ask if what is the story behind it, he just rushed to kyle and punched him.

When the step mom came back from the hospital he forced his father to kick him and his brother out of the house, i cant believed that their father will really kicked them because they are his biological sons and they are young! Kyle is only 14 while kyro is 9 years old.

But i underestimated the power of their step mom.

They not only kicked them in the house they also freed the dog to chased and bit them.

They had no choice but to run and hide, luckily they found a truck that have old and worn out appliances at the back.

They hide there and they didn't know that it will brought them here in the dump site called smoky mountain.

That is the reason why we are now here in the dump site, it is one of the painful experiences this brothers have, and the hatred in my heart will not go away.

One month after they lived here in smoky mountain kyle suddenly got a high fever and convulsion in the middle of the night and died but no one knows he died.

That's the time when i occupied this body and became kyle.

I checked this body and found out that the caused of death is hemorrhage in the brain.

Maybe because of the punched and when his step mom hit him in the head.

Its been half a year since then, we are striving to survived here in smoky mountain located in country P.

Everyday me and kyro along with other people living here in smoky mountain will go to the center where pile of trash is located, twice a week the dump truck will put the trash there.

I decided since i transmigrated in this body that i will be him and treat kyro as my own sibling.

"Hey Kyle are you going to the center now? "

He look back and saw a man walking behind them.

"Yes, we want to go there early so that we can go home early.."

The one who is asking is roman.. He is one of the people living in smoky mountain and one of the people that gave help to the brothers when they came here for the first time.

"Lets go there together then its still dark (4am) much better to go there with someone" Roman said.

kyle look at his younger brother that still yawning and sleepy, then he nod.

Its hard for them to sleep at night because they only have tattered tent and one worn out blanket, but he never heard kyro complained.

They decided to go early today because its the day when the dump truck will send the pile of trash in the center, and it will be good for them if they are early to get the best junk to sell.

when they arrived in the center, they saw some people already eating breakfast.

"kyle i brought bread and rice balls lets share it" Roman said while giving him the bread.

"I'm fine but can u give some for kyro?"

"Oh come on, we are not new to each other don't be shy you are also growing so you need food to grow! you both brothers are malnourished."

Even he wants to decline his stomach wants food, and he knows he needs food to grow.

"Thank you brother Roman we brothers awe you so much, since when we arrived here in smoky mountain you helped us a lot."

"Don't worry about it! you both like my brothers, as long as i can help i will help.
Let's find a place to sit then we can eat."

Kyle and Kyro followed Roman and they saw a big rock that they can use as a table, then they started to share the bread and the rice balls.

Kyle watch kyro eating fast like there is no tomorrow, for them to eat bread like this is already a luxury.

Most of the time what they eating was left over food from the trash bin of the eatery located near in smoky mountain that their neighbor gave them or expired canned foods that they collected in the dump site.

"Kyro i promise you, i will do my best to give you a better life someday! i know our fate will change!" He murmured to himself while eating the hard bread.