Chapter Seven

Happy Reading guys!!
(Also school is reallyyy fragging with my writing schedule🙃 so apologies for that!)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Stepping up to the large cell, Optimus punched the code into the lock. There were a few moments of silence before it beeped once then clicked, and moved open just a bit.

Koda's fists were clenched tightly as she watched from afar.

As the cell door creaked open, Megatronus stepped out. His shackles were removed and set down on the ground.

The silver mech looked over at Optimus, "You don't trust me, do you?"

"All of this...It's just going to take a bit to wrap my helm around the whole situation."

Megatronus nodded in understanding.

Koda stepped forward, "You'll be needing a place to stay..." glanced over at Optimus and he nodded in confirmation, "We can give you a place for now. Of course, unless you want to go elsewhere. Just have a feeling that seeing you waltzing around the city would be a bit...strange for everyone."

"I understand. And I accept your offer, I will not be a bother. After this deal is over, I will leave. Rest assured, you won't have to deal with my presence for very long."

~

"Are you certain that you should be lifting such a heavy item?"

For nearly the fifth time in this cycle, Koda rolled her optics.

It had been three cycles since Megatronus took a place in sleeping on the Guardians couch. Three cycles of constant nagging about Koda taking care of herself, and the sparklings.

"I assure you, these may seem heavy, but I am perfectly capable of lifting these shelves. These have been worked on for longer than I would wish. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to go and put these up in Optimus' classroom," Koda avoided the question, yet again...

Megatronus observed the femme as she grabbed hold of the five shelves. One almost looked ready to fall but she shifted it back to a stable position.

Casting a slight glare towards the silver mech, she opened a ground bridge and stumbled slightly as she walked through.

A small growl from down below alerted the mech of Ravage who was sitting behind him. His tail swished back and forth (as he thought about the snails)<-that's staying Em) as he observed the silver gladiator.

Kneeling down Megatronus sighed, "Even you don't trust me eh Ravage?" He carefully offered out his left servo.

Ravage carefully strutted forward, sniffing the mech's digits, which were not like that of the Decepticon Warlord who once lived on this world. They were smooth, not sharp like they once were. Cautiously he leaned forward and rubbed against the servo.

The cybercat was weary at first, expecting a small poke of praud, but it never came. Letting out a satisfied chirp, Ravage began purring and walking around the mech. Nuzzling him as he came back around, he jumped onto his tibluen from where he knelt.

"Perhaps I was wrong..."

"Or he is playing a trick on you."

Turning around the silver mech froze. The dark purple and black, slim mech stood, the resonance blaster was pointed towards the gladiator. Ravage hopped down from his lap and strutted over to Soundwave.

"Soundwa–"

"You have perished! Gone, offline. Then here you come back, with those blue optics trying to be the good guy?! And then you come here to what, harm Koda or Optimus?" The mech's visor was off, his lavender optics flared in anger and fear. Fear for thinking that this was just an illusion. The blaster began charging, "So...what are you doing here?"