28 :: 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

───✰✰✰✰✰───

The house could fall down and she'd never notice!

───✰✰✰✰✰───

MELISSA WAS DARTING frantically around the small apartment, trying to tidy it as best she could. But her efforts went unseen because once she tidied somewhere, another mess sprung up out of thing air somewhere else. Jess was at the edge of the bed, trying to grab her arm as she moved swiftly past him. The movie had been sat waiting for them for the past twenty minutes since Luke had gone downstairs with his little television and Jess had quickly gotten bored of waiting for Melissa.

"Please, Mel, c'mon," he tugged on her hand. A bundle of his clothes were tucked in under her other arm. "Just sit down and relax and watch the movie, please."

"Where do you expect me to sit, Jess? This place is a junkyard," she huffed, hands on hips as she stared down at him.

"I mean," he shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his lap with a smirk, "I could think of a few places."

Melissa threw the pile of clothes at him, covering him head to toe. "You're disgusting, y'know that."

Jess laughed but continued to beg her to sit down with him. She bargained, she'd sit down if he helped her tidy enough space for her to sit without feeling something prodding into her side. He agreed and stood up almost straight away.

He'd do anything to make her sit down. Her spinning through the room was making his head spin.

They cleaned up near the end of the bed and eventually, Melissa was satisfied that it was tidy. In the process, she tidied up a little bit more and put some of Jess' clothes into a box.

"What are you doing? They're unpacked," he asked.

"You've obviously not got enough space here for everything," she explained, gesturing around the messy apartment. "And I have a spare drawer in my room, so you can keep some stuff there."

Jess' face lit up and he tried to hide his smile. He was getting a drawer at her house. And even though he knew it was plainly for storage purposes, he was delighted with the fact that he'd now have a drawer in her room.

Melissa broke him from his thoughts by shoving the box into his chest. "Here, you pack stuff because I don't know what you'd want to keep at my house. Put pyjamas and some hoodies and sweatpants and stuff incase you ever need them."

He nodded and scampered off to pack some clothes into the box. Four of his hoodies, two pairs of sweatpants, three t-shirts, some underwear and a small pile of books. He left the box by the door and returned to where Melissa was waiting for him to sit down.

He sat down and she followed suit but instead of placing herself in the space next to him, she crawled onto his lap and hooked her arms behind his neck. He smirked as she shimmied her way further up him and his hands cupped her ass.

"I thought I was disgusting, hm?" he teased, her thumb rubbing up and down over the fabric of her jeans.

"Changed my mind," Melissa mumbled, pulling him to her and placing her lips on his. The kiss was slow and steady, their lips working in sync. Melissa tilted her head, giving more access to the kiss. She tugged on Jess' hair and he groaned into the kiss. Melissa slipped her tongue into his mouth, swirling hers with his.

Jess grasped at her ass with one hand, kneading it between his fingers. His other hand trailed up her back to her hair, tangling itself.

He broke from the kiss, panting heavily as he moved down her neck. The marks he'd left from their night at the club were now barely visible. She'd done an excellent job of hiding them over the past week and a half and although the makeup was gone, he could see them barely. He traced his tongue back over the marks and she whined softly.