21 :: 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵

───✰✰✰✰✰───

!! Warning !!
This chapter contains sexual implications.
Read at your own risk.

───✰✰✰✰✰───

She has you whipped.

───✰✰✰✰✰───

THE PAST FEW minutes were a blur in Melissa's mind, and she truly couldn't remember how she'd gotten herself into this position; her legs wrapped tightly around Jess's waist, her hands in his hair and his face in her neck as he marked her as his own.

Feeble whimpers slipped past her lips when he sucked on a sensitive area of her skin, like when his lips pulled at the skin along her jawline and just beneath it. She pushed his face closer to her neck, urging him to continue.

How could she not want more when it felt so good?

He moved further down her neck, sucking gently on the bare skin where her collarbone was. He couldn't get enough of her. She was intoxicating, everything about her. From the way his name left her lips when he pleased her to the way she grabbed his hair tighter in his grasp, he wanted all of her all the time.

How had it taken them so long to get to this point?

Jess smoothened the raw red area with his tongue, smirking against her skin when she hissed softly. He moved back up her body till they were face to face again, staring into her eyes. Her eyes were half closed and a lazy smile was dressing her lips. Her chest was heaving up and down dangerously as she tried to regain her breath. If this was the effect he had when they made out, she couldn't wait to know what kind of mess he could make of her if they went that bit further.

"Have I ever told you how perfect you look, especially when you're underneath me?" Jess whispered, moving to her ear, leaving gentle kisses in a painfully slow manner from just below her ear along her jaw.

Melissa hummed in contentment. "No," she whispered back, her voice airy. "No, I don't think you have."

He reached her lips, leaning in as he whispered, "Then I'll just have to remind you more often." He mumbled it into the kiss, their lips finding each others in a shared blissfulness. Melissa smiled into the kiss, and Jess copied her. It was impossible to not smile when he was around her.

They kissed softly for a few minutes before Jess pulled back, rolling to his side and laying flat on his back on the bed. He stretched his arm out, however, opening it for Melissa to crawl into his side. And she did.

She scooted over to him, her body melting into his. He wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her flush against him. He moved slightly to pull the blanket out from beneath them before throwing it over them. Melissa curled even further into him, her head resting on his shoulder with her body facing his. They were sat up against the headboard, eyes trained on each others.

The way he looked at her, God, it was a surprise that she wasn't melting on the spot.

Jess leaned down, connecting their lips once more for a soft, gentle kiss. They smiled into it again, unable to contain themselves. Everything was perfect.

They pulled away and settled further into the bed before Jess reached for the remote, pressing play on the television. The film played in the background, but neither of them were exactly paying attention. Their minds were running with thoughts of what had just happened.