Chapter 20

The day went by as usual, mostly us just watching movies and TV, curled up on the sofa as usual. Then after dinner, we decided that we had better go and get ready. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I decided to put on my dark jeans, my blue glamour kills top with the moose on it and my blue supra sky tops. I knocked on Aiden’s door, “Come in,” he answered. I opened the door to see him fussing over his hair in the mirror. I couldn’t help but laugh. I went over to him and hugged him; he dropped what he was doing and hugged me back.

   “Are you excited?” I smiled at him.

   He just laughed nervously, going back to sorting his hair out in the mirror. “I suppose, but I’m so nervous.”

   “How long do you spend on your hair?” I asked him.

   “I’m just freaking out; I want everything to be perfect.”

   I reached up and ruffled his hair slightly, “there perfect,” I grinned. He looked at me with a mocked look of shock on his face.

   “You soooo did not just do that.”

   “Didn’t I?” I grinned wider, laughing at his expression. “It looks lovely.”

   “You think?”

   “Definitely. Don’t be nervous, you’re gonna do great. She is going to L-O-V-E Love you!”

   “L-O-V-E Love me?”

   “Yeah, I felt the need to spell it out,” we both laughed. I waited for Aiden to finish getting ready, I loved the way he was so concerned about if he looked okay. I teased him that he sounded kind of feminine, he just laughed and tickled me. Then it was time for us to go. My mom drove us there and dropped us off.

   We met Noah, Diego, Garrett and Max there. We all went backstage and met up with Trace, Mason, Anthony and Blake. They were all hyped up and so were we. Diego and Noah were so sweet, they were holding hands wherever they went and every now and then Diego would kiss her cheek, making them both blush. He whispered compliments in her ear that made her smile and giggle. They looked so happy together, I was so delighted for them. Now it was just to get Aiden’s mystery girl to fall for him.

   “So Aiden, when’s you’re dream girl showing up?” I asked as we were having what Mason was calling a post-show dance party. But only Mason and Anthony were really dancing, if you could call it dancing.”

   “She’s around here somewhere,” he replied, blushing slightly.

   “Awhhh you’re blushing,” I commented. He tried to cover his face, but I moved his hands away from his face, he held onto them with his own. I looked up at him. “Promise me that you won’t forget me.”

   “Forget you?”

   “When you get the girl of your dreams, we can still hang out right?” I asked, I couldn’t believe that I was admitting this to him.

   “Of course we can Cassie. Why would you think that I would forget you?”

   “Well I just thought that since you would be around her lots, you might forget me...and I still want to be friends with you.”

   “I could never ever ever forget you Cassie. You’re far too special, you mean so much to me,” he smiled swinging our arms in a childish manner, making me smile.

   “Cassie,” Trace ran over to me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. I returned it, making us both laugh.

   “SHOWTIME!” screeched Mason, running around like a lunatic.

   “I gotta go, catch up later?”

   “For sure,” I replied hugging him once more. He waved at me before going to get ready. The rest of us walked out into where the concert was being held, it was absolutely packed. People were screaming and cheering. Then all of a sudden the lights went out and music started to play, the curtain came up and there they all were, standing on stage. I looked around to try and figure out who it could be. He said once that I knew her, but I couldn’t see anyone that I knew through all of the crowds. I was getting really fidgety for some reason.