Epilogue

*5 years later* 

Ellie's POV

Today is my alphas' special day. And we're planning a surprise for them. Our friends are busy fixing the venue while they are at work. I feel nervous about the gift I'll give to them.

???: Mommy, can you fix my hair on a braid?

I look at Katelyn and smile. I start to fix her hair on a braid. My kids had taken our personalities. Jace is the mysterious and I feel like he's going to be a warrior too like Zeke. Jake was like his Papa Zayn but he has a special spot with his auntie Jade. Jessica has my personality while Katelyn has my power and ability. But the attitude of Katelyn is from her auntie Kate.

*beep beep*

Ellie: Alright kids. Up we go. I'll see you later when your papa and daddy comes home okay?

Reid kids: Yes mommy

They run to the van that will take them to the venue. Jimmy is driving the van. I walk back inside and prepare the outfits of my husbands. As I was preparing, I hear a knocking coming from outside. It was Kim. He hands me the print outs and I put it at the bottom of my present to them.

Kimmon: You ready?

Ellie: Yes. Let's go.

*a few hours later*

Zayn's POV

We both walk inside the house after work. It was unusually quiet. I look around the house and see our bed with a note and an outfit to wear

Hey husbands <3, 

You know the first place we met Z? You will find a clue in there. 

-Love, Your Beautiful Wife

P.S: We

What? Is this a game? We change into our outfits and walk back to the car. We go back to the university and the guard greets us. I walk towards the note in the cafeteria door.

Well you know me I love riddles. I'm sorry my good and loving husbands but can you go to the oval :p. Love you :* -El

P.S. Are

We run and shake our head to our omega's teasing. As we go to the garden, someone puts a cloth over our heads and we try resisting. They pull us somewhere and they suddenly run out. We take off the cloth and I look at her.

Ellie: Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you 

Shall I stay, would it be a sin

Cause I can't help falling in love with you.

She slowly walks towards us. She looks so beautiful. I'm so blessed to have her as our wife. She wipes my tears from my eye and kiss me and Zeke. 

Ellie's POV

I snap my fingers and the lights came into full view.

Everyone: SURPRISEEEE!!!

I give them the present I prepare for them. It is a slam book full of our memories together and on the last page is my surprise for them. Our kids approach us one by one. Zeke looks at the shirt they are wearing and hugs me tightly. Zayn looks at the last page and he smile and hugs me too

Reid twins: BABY REID 2.0!!!!

Ellie: Actually, it's babies. We're going to have twins.

Zeke spins me around and I laugh at his excitement. He kisses my lips and I realize that all the broken things deserve better owner 

AND ALL THE BROKEN PAST DESERVE A BETTER FUTURE