Chapter 6: Disowning her/ New Place

Ellie's POV

I wake up due to the muffled voices coming from outside my door. I fell asleep beside mommy Gulf. Yesterday, he told me to call him that. I stand up and put our friendship bear beside him. I go to the door and hear some screaming downstairs. I look down to see father and my brothers here. They look at me and for the first time, I didn't wear my contacts so they are seeing the real color of my eyes.

 They look at me and for the first time, I didn't wear my contacts so they are seeing the real color of my eyes

Des: So, you're a freak like them, huh?

Ellie: Is that what you think of witches, father? A freak?

Marcel: Don't disrespect him, Elizabeth! He's still our father.

Ellie: Oh really? What kind of father is he? Is he the kind of father who sold his kids because she's an omega?

My father goes pale when he heard what he did. Mom slaps him hard on his cheek. Father glares at me

Des: I heard that an alpha died on the cliff yesterday. Ring a bell Ellie?

I step back a little. Marcel and Edward looks at me judging me with their looks

Des: Judging by your action, you know what happened. So, from today onwards, you are no longer my daughter. Now, give me your credit cards.

I go upstairs and found my credit cards in my closet. I applied for a job yesterday evening and the owner said that I'll start on my first day in class. I go back downstairs and give him the credit cards he gave me. I give to Marcel and Edward the credit cards also

Ellie: Don't you ever regret it later on.

I look at my father and see his wolf is coming out. He slams me on the wall and chokes me. He's gripping to tight that I cannot breathe. I hear the shouts of my mom and my brothers to stop. Until I feel that he release me from his grip. Someone hugs me and lifts me up. He goes upstairs and goes to my room. He sits me down on the side couch and goes to my mini kitchen. I am shaking because he never lift a hand on me before. He goes back to me with a glass of water in his hand. Someone barges in the door and I whimper in fear. He lifts me up and puts me on his lap.

Zeke: Shh, you're okay now, sweetheart. I'm glad we came early or else worse could happen

Zayn: I'll fucking kill him if he lays his hands on you again.

I feel my eyelids dropping. And I blacked out.

Zayn's POV

My heart's hurting for her. I see her passing out on Zeke's lap. Someone knocks on the door. I see Gemma peeking in the room. She looks at her sister with concern. 

Gemma: She doesn't deserve this. *sobs* Rejected by her pack and her mate, almost raped, killing someone unintentionally and now this?

I look at my baby's face. She looks so pale and small

Gemma: Can I ask you a favor?

Zeke: Shoot it.

Gemma: Can you live with her on your apartment with the omega she found yesterday?

Zayn: Sure, we have one room available on our apartment.

Zeke looks at the bed to see the omega sits up. He looks at Gemma, then us, then his eyes lands on Ellie. He stands up and check on Ellie. Mum always bought clothes and she said 'for our future mate'. Zeke carry her bridal style and I look at the omega on the couch. He stands up and follows us in the car. Zeke puts her down beside the omega and I sit beside her. I lay her head on my chest for her comfort. I won't let anyone hurt her physically and emotionally ever again.

Ellie's POV

I wake up in a soft bed. There's also two arms wrapping on my waist. I look up to see Zayn's sleeping face. I look behind me and see Zeke's sleeping face. I try to remove their arms around me and I successfully did it. I really need to pee. I go outside the room and look around me. O.o Where am I?