Chapter 3: About Her/ The Revelation

Ellie's POV

I sigh for how many times. Sammy, Coo and Fluke is with their mates. So it only means that Chantria and I are the only one on the table.

Ellie: She's alive

Chantria: Who?

Ellie: Kim. But she's worse than I expect. 

Chantria: Where did you saw her?

Ellie: Remember the one who touched me earlier before I got out of the cafe?

Chantria: Yes, I remember him. Wait did you see it again?

Yes, Chantria knows about my powers even Kim or Kimberly. We are the trio of the school before but Kim fell sick. And her parents transferred her into another hospital. It's been 10 years since I saw her. I miss her. I flinch when someone grabs my shoulder. I look at the person who touch me and see Zayn smiling.

Zayn: You always space out whenever I see you.

Ellie: Sorry. I've been thinking about things. 

I see my friends coming over and Zayn scoots closer to me. I smile at my friends who has bought a cake for me. They sing happy birthday to me even Zeke and Zayn. I look at the door of the cafeteria to see Bright glaring at me. He goes closer to me and grabs me by the arm HARD. Zayn growls at Bright

Zayn: Bro, you're hurting her!

Bright: So? She belongs to my pack so I can do everything I want with her.

I snatch my arm from Bright and glare at him. I walk out of the cafeteria and goes to the garden. This is what I need.

???: Babe, I'm sorry

Ellie: You know what? It's my birthday and this is how you will treat your girlfriend? What kind of boyfriend are you?! I-i want a break. I'm sorry babe.

I run back to the cafeteria to see my friends looking tense. I goes back to my usual sit and slice a cake.

Zayn: *whispers* are you alright?

Ellie: Yes. Thanks for protecting me earlier.

Zayn: I'll always protect you, okay?

I nod in response. He kiss my forehead and smile

Zayn: Happy birthday, kitten.

I gasp when someone force me to face them. Alpha Zeke. He kiss my cheek and smile also at me. I blush at the gesture. 

Zeke: I'm sorry for glaring at you earlier. I just don't want any alpha scent on you and I don't know why. But happy birthday, sweetheart *winks*

*Fast Forward*

Assembly Hall 6pm

I sigh for the nth time. I'm still nervous even though I know what will happen. I look at the elders and the alpha of the pack. Sitting beside the alpha is Bright with a frown on his face. I look at my father and brothers who are encouraging me to smile. I half-smile to them. This is it. I'm going to do it. I stand before the elder who will do the ritual.

Elder: Don't be nervous. It's going to be fast okay? I'm only going to touch your head and see it. No need to worry. I also know what the future holds. 

I look at the elder in surprise. He touch my hair and do it. He is looking into me, my soul, my wolf and all things.

Elder: As I see, our future belongs to this girl only if you accept her because of her type. Now, alpha, future alpha, elders and family, I present Elizabeth Styles as an omega. Now, as we proceed on our ritual, Omega Ellie, have you ever shift on your wolf?

I look at my family and the look that they have a disappointed looks on their faces. I sigh and look at the elder.

Ellie: N-no. I still didn't shift to my wolf.

Elder: Have you ever talk to your wolf even subconsciously?

Ellie: I didn't.

I see a satisfied smile on the elder's face as the alpha approach to my side with Bright following him. I see anger flashing through his eyes. 

Head Alpha: Bright, do you have anything to tell this omega?

Bright: I, Bright Vachirawit Chivaree, reject you Elizabeth Styles, as my mate and future luna.

I hiss when I feel it. The burning sensation on my left chest where my mate mark should be. Yes, he is my mate and my alpha and I see it coming. I stand on my ground and stand up.

Ellie: I, Elizabeth Styles, accept your rejection Alpha Bright.

Elder: Now the rejection rites are now finish. Are there any objections?

There is just silence in the crowd. I look at the back corner of the hall to see my family. My real family, mom, dad Robin and my little sister who is crying because she wants to hug me. I mouth 'I am okay' to her. I look at the head alpha who is now raising my wrist.

Head Alpha: Since you didn't shift to your omega wolf, I will not give you my pack mark especially now that I know that you are an omega. A disgrace on our pack. Now, I want you to leave my pack as soon as possible. Understand?!

Ellie: Y-yes alpha. I understand. I will leave you and your pack as soon as possible.

I run out of the assembly hall and feel myself shifting. I run to the woods and goes to my hiding spot. The cliff of the Red Moon and Silver Moon Pack. I shift back to my human form as I hear some branches breaking.

???: Well, look what we have here