Chapter 5: Family/ Old Friend

Ellie's POV

I take a shower and goes back to my bedroom. I see my phone lighting up and ringing, signaling  that I have a call. Zayn? Oh maybe he saved his number before

Ellie: H-hello? Why are you calling?

Zayn: I heard what happened. Are you okay?

Ellie: Well, at first I am hurt. But I think I can manage.

Zayn: That's great! C-can I ask you something?

Ellie: Sure. Anything.

Zayn: I- i didn't mean to look on your photos. And I saved some of it. But I saw two photos in my shock. First, how did you know Anne Twist?

Ellie: Well, Anne Twist is my mother by blood. She was thrown out when my father found out that she had something special.

Zayn: You mean about her being a werewitch? Yes, I know about it and our alpha accepted her in our pack. Second question, how did you know Kimberly Swift?

Ellie: K-kim, she's one of my childhood bestfriend. She has the brightest smile even if she's sick. Do you know her by any chance?

Zayn: Yep, she's like my younger sister. You see I'm soft for omegas right? It was because of her. Do you want to visit her tomorrow after lunch?

Ellie: I would love to! I really miss her.

Zayn: So where will we pick you up? Me and Zeke are going to use only one car.

Ellie: At Mommy Anne's house. You know where it is right?

Zayn: Yep. See you tomorrow, kitten. Good night and sweet dreams

Ellie: See you. You too.

He hangs up the phone after my response. Someone softly knocks on the door. I see my sister, Jade, comes in with a neatly folded clothes. She runs up to me and hugs me. This is what I need. I pick her up and put her on my lap.

Ellie: How's my baby girl?

Jade: I'm not a baby anymore. *pouts* Well, I also now have a power like you and mom.

Ellie: Really? What's your power then?

Jade: I can take the pain on people even animals. I can also communicate with them.

Ellie: That's great!

I smile and pats her head. I have all the powers the witches and wizards could have. I sense that someone is at the doorway so I look at the doorway and smile. He goes closer to me and kisses my forehead.

Robin: I've heard what happened from Gemma. Are you going to be alright?

Ellie: I will be, Dad. It only takes time to heal.

Robin: *hugs* I'm sorry I'm not there to protect you. But I know you're a strong girl.

Jade: Is it true that Ellie is going to live here? We'll have mire bonding time then?

We laugh and Dad picks Jade up from my lap. I stand up

Robin: Say good night to Ellie. She had a long day today

Jade: Good night big sis. *kiss on my cheek* Your gifts from us will be open tomorrow

I smile and close the door. I look at my bed and notice no one's there. The bathroom door opens and I see his body. I almost tear up when I see his body. He's so thin.

Gulf: Oh, I used your bathroom while you are talking to your family. Is that clothes for me?

I nod in response. I look at my mini fridge and get the slice of cake that I kept earlier for him. I also reheat the food. I put it on the mini table of our veranda.

Ellie: Are you hungry, Guppie?

Yes, I call him what I called him before. He looks at me confuse as to why I know his nickname. I go back and take the bear on the bed. I sit in front of him and he sits on the floor. This is what they are doing in our pack. Once they found out you're an omega, you will become a pet. I sigh at him and help him get up.

Ellie: Sit on the chair in front of me, Guppie, please?

Gulf: Why do you keep calling me Guppie?

Ellie: You remember this teddy bear, right? Before I met Chantria and Kim again, there is you, Mew and me. We are totally attached to the core. Until one evening, my father took me out from mom. It was a painful day because I left you and Mew in the air without explanation.

I hear him sob and I look at him. I hug him and he hugs me back.

Gulf: S-someone also killed my parents that same night. After that, someone saw me and adopted me. But his son didn't like me. H-he beat me up, he burnt me with his cigarette until that night. He tried to do things to me and I escaped. Thank you for saving me.

Ellie: It was you who saved me first. Remember the time I was scared of my nightmares? You cuddled me during that time.

I let him eat what he wants. I'm thankful to my wolf's mother that saved us from the cruelty of the pack.

Someone's POV

I smell it. My mate's scent. He's now in my pack. He's so close to me now. My omega, my Gulf.