Chapter 10: Ignoring the twins

Ellie's POV

I wake up feeling someone caressing my cheek. I open my eyes and look at Ben. I smile at him and he ruffles my hair. I glare at him and swat his hand. I look at our location. Ben gets out of the car and opens the car door for me. I see my friends looking at us with a teasing look. I slap his nape and run to them before he starts chasing me. Mommy Gulf embrace me and the rest of our squad follow him.

Gulf: I say dibs on Ellie. No one will complain.

I laugh at Mommy Gulf's protectiveness. Sammy gives me my bag

Sammy: *whispers* It's not me who packed your things but the twins but I double check it *winks*

I look at the twins and they are talking to a girl. Zayn looks at my direction the same time Ben puts his head on my shoulder. I hear a growl from the entrance and Ben laughs

Ben: *hugs* If looks could kill, I'm probably dead by now. The twins are glaring at me right now. Give me your bag and I'll take you and the future luna to your room.

Mommy Gulf didn't say anything. We all go inside the elevator. Zeke taps the keycard to the penthouse. I gasp in amazement to see our hotel room. I look at Ben as he goes out of the elevator too. The twins glare at him.

Sammy: I told him not to book a room because our room is spacious enough for us. So don't glare at him, you jerks.

I can feel the tension between my friends and the twins. I stand in between before a fight start. P' Yacht pulls Sammy closer to him. Mommy Gulf pulls me closer before the twins could reach me. We go to our own respective rooms and Ben puts my bag on the floor. He leaves our room and Mommy Gulf pulls me to the bed and cuddle me.

Gulf: Chan told us what happened that night. To be honest, if Mew knew about this, he would punch that jerk's face

???: Who will I punch this time?

I squeal when I see him on the doorway. Mommy Gulf was frozen in his place. We can't believe he's here in front of us. Our protector when we were kids. Alpha Mew Suppasit which he changed to Suppawut a few years ago. He goes closer to us and he hugs us.

Mew: I'm home guys. I promise to protect you at all cost. I miss this

Ellie: I-i don't know what to call you. Alpha? P'Mew? Or daddy Mew.

Mew: Daddy Mew suits better. So, who will I punch? Who hurt my princess?

Mommy Gulf told him everything he needs to know. I see daddy Mew's jaw clenching when he heard what happened. I hold his hand and shake my head.

Mew: *sighs* Let's just enjoy our day together just like the old times. Now go change your clothes and I'll wait for you in the living room with the boys.

Gulf: Go change in the bathroom. I'll lock the door while I change here.

I look at the outfit Sammy chose me to wear today. Well, we have a color coding. The color of my outfit is purple since Sammy wants to wear pink. I wear my see through dress and a pink shorts. I didn't tie up my hair and let it fall on my chest part. I get out of the bathroom to see mommy Gulf wearing a red shorts like daddy Mew. We both get out of the room to see daddy Mew talking to Zeke intensely.

Mew: You should think about what you're going to say before you speak! You didn't even care about her feelings at all! You disappoint me as your alpha.

Daddy Mew see us listening to them. Then I see his arm lighting up. It's his protectee mark. I feel my protector's mark hurting. Daddy Mew sees the mark and compare it to his. He hugs me when he sees that the mark match. He inspect if there's a pack mark but he sees nothing. He smiles at me and take my wrist.

Mew: I, Mew Suppawut, future alpha of the Silver Moon Pack, claim you, Elizabeth Twist, to be a part of the pack from now on.

Ellie: I accept your claim alpha.

He bites my wrist to mark me as a member of their pack. Daddy Mew hugs me while I cry. He also did that to Ben and Mommy Gulf. The twins see my outfit and growl. Our omega squad takes a picture for memories.

Cooheart: Happy 2nd anniversary, bitchesssss

Ellie: I can't believe we made it this far,guys! I love you

Fluke: Let's go have fun!!!!

Zayn's POV

She's been ignoring us ever since we went here. I hate that she's always with that alpha. I glare at him and he just smirks at us mockingly. He puts his arm around her and she didn't bother to take it off. I want to claim her. She's ours!

Ellie's POV

We all goes down to the beach. All of the alphas are glaring at everyone who dares to look at us. Ben sniffs my scent all of sudden and I flinch in instinct.

Ben: What the fuck?! You're close to your heat aren't you?

Suddenly,  I see mommy Gulf sweating buckets. I go closer to him and checks his temperature. Shit! He's in heat. Suddenly, daddy Mew picks him up when he sees all alphas looking at our direction. The alphas are all on their fighting mode. I go to the ocean without anyone noticing. I go in deeper and I see it. A great white shark coming at my direction. I smirk when I notice his fin. You see I rescue animals for quite some time ever since I was a kid. So I remember this shark. The shark made me hold on his fin and we swim in deeper. It's a fun adventure indeed!