Chapter 4: First Kill/Savior

⚠️Warning graphic scenes ahead. If you're not comfortable with sexual content and blood, better skip this chapter⚠️ 

Ellie's POV

???: What are you here, little one? Are you lost?

I step back a little. Crap it's a great fall if I step more. I see him getting closer to me. He grabs my arm and hug me. I flinch when I feel him sniffing on my neck. My omega is growling at this man. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? He starts to kiss on my lips but I always manage to escape but he strangled me so he force himself to me. I tried to kick him but he manages to dodge my kicks and he punch me on my gut. He rips my top off of me. I am crying and shaking when something ignite in me. It was my witch who forces me to stand up. By the looks of it, I made him cry out in pain.

???: What kind of monster are you???

Ellie: Your worst nightmare.

He tried to catch me but I manage to dodge and he slips onto the edge and he fell. I fall on my knees in shock. Did I just kill him?

No, you didn't kill him. Stop feeling guilty. He deserves it.

⚠️End⚠️

???: Help! Somebody please help me!!!

I look down to see an omega struggling to hold onto the branch. I gasp when he almost slips. I need to help him. 

You can't do it alone let us take over.

I nod as a confirmation. I jump down to where the omega is. He's shock when he saw my purple eyes. I hold his hand 

(Ellie's vision: She sees the omega being abused by the man she encountered earlier. She also sees that this omega is with an alpha. She also hears her voice saying 'I will do everything to protect you, Luna')

I gasp at the revelation

???: Hey, your right chest is lighting up

The mark of my protectee is lighting up. Is he whom I will protect? I carry him and I jump again to the top. He gasp when I do that. He pass out because of the shock.

???: Ellie! Where are you, little sis?

It was Gemma's voice that is trembling. She looks like she had run the whole pack just to find me. I look at the omega and look at his pack mark. There is none, so it means that he is a rouge like me. Gemma smell my scent and hugs me when she sees me. She sniffs and tense up when she smell a reek of an alpha.

Gemma: Rouge?

I nod at her. She takes off her jacket and gives it to me. I didn't realize that I am trembling but Gemma stops me from falling. She sees the omega that is laying down on the grass.

Gemma: Who is he?

Ellie: I-i don't know Gemma. All I know is he escaped from the abuse of an alpha and he is the future Luna of I think Silver Moon?

Gemma: Okay. I'll carry him to our home. Mom is so worried about you when you ran out of the assembly hall. Let's go you had a long day today. Mom prepared your favorite since it's still your birthday.

I smile at the thought of mom preparing my favorite food for my birthday. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask Zayn to take me to Kim. I really need to talk to her. Before it's too late. Gemma opens the door and I see mom looking at the door. She runs up to me and hugs me. I can't help but cry to her like a baby. She hush me and sit me down. Gemma put the omega to my room as per my request.

Anne: What happened after you ran out?

Ellie: I ran to my favorite spot which is the cliff. That's where I encountered an alpha. He tried to rape me mom *sobs* and my witch side came in and push him with all my force. Then he tried to grab me again and that's where he slipped and fell onto the depths.

Anne: Look at me, princess. It is not your fault okay?  It will never be your fault. Now, do you want to eat? 

I nod at her. I'm blessed that she's my mom. Moments later, I see her with the foods with a slice of cake and a tub of cookies n' cream ice cream. She opens the tv and turn on Netflix.

*after dinner*

I go to my room to see that the omega is awake. He is confuse at first but when he sees me, he panics

???: Don't hurt Gulfie please?!

Ellie: Hey, hey, I won't hurt you. So your name is Gulfie?

Gulf: N-no, me is Gulf Kanawut. I-i don't like alpha huwt me.

Is he on his subspace right now?

I think so. What can I do to stop it?

Well, maybe a hug would do? Since you are his protector, he will feel safe

I sniff myself and I still reeked of that alpha that touch me. I look at Gulf and he's looking at the bear, my anonymous childhood friend gave me. I wonder how he is though. I hear a sob. I look at Gulf side and see him crying.

Ellie: Why are you crying, Gulf?

Gulf: Gulf gave a bear to someone before *approaches the bear* like this. Are you the one who Gulfie gave it to?

Ellie: I'll just take a shower first then we can talk, okay, Gulf?

He nods in response. I hand him the bear he gave to me before. I didn't realize it but the Moon Goddess really made me meet him before. He's also my savior before I become his savior.