Chapter 18: Preparation for the ball

Ellie's POV

We separate ourselves from our alphas and run to the boutique. We are laughing like there's no tomorrow. I look inside and see so many people in the boutique. I see P' Godji and P' Jennie helping P' Mook in there.

Ellie: P'Mook!

Mook: Hey guys! Your outfits for tomorrow is in the backroom. I know you'll love your gowns and suits. Just pick it up and model it for me.

I hug her and she hugs me back. Some of the customers are students also on our university. I smile at them and get out of the store.

???: Nerdy!

I hiss at whoever calls me that. Yes, I know I'm wearing a glasses but to call me a nerd is absurd. Gulf just holds my hand. I smile at him. We go to the parking lot to put our outfits on Marcel's pick up. We all go back in the mall to meet with our alphas for an early dinner. We decide not to eat too much. We all sit down. I am in the middle of Zeke and Zayn. 

???: Good evening ma'am and sirs. I am Penelope, your server for today. Can I take your order.

Chantria look at her then look at me. I tense up hearing her name. Zayn holds my hand in comfort.

Who is she?

She's one of my bullies Alpha. And Marcie's ex-mate. She rejected him because of certain someone.

Marcel: Can we get another server? I don't want you serving us.

Penelope: M-marcel, *looks at me, raise her eyebrows* What does this piece of trash doing in here.

The manager suddenly comes out from the staff room. He bow down to Mew.

Manager: I-I'm sorry Alpha. She's new here.

Mew: Well, I'm sorry but you're fired. No one can insult one of my pack member especially Ellie. Now go and change our server.

Penelope glares at me. She walks out of the restaurant and I sigh. I see Chantria comforting my brother. I reach his hand and he looks at me. I smile at him and he sighs. We all eat in peace after that. Our alphas drop us off at our house.

Jade: Ellie!!!

I knelt down and hug her. Marcie ruffles her hair and I laugh. I introduce my friends to her. Jade suddenly touch my tummy. She smile and squeal. I smile at her. I know even though it's only been a week that I have a life living inside of me. She pulls me in the house and see mom and dad waiting for us. I hug them and our alphas bid goodbye to them.

Jade: L-luna too is pregnant. With two.

I gasp at her revelation. Mom just nods. It's her skill. Healer. She can heal and see a life in people's wombs. I smile and hugs her.

Ellie: Can we keep it a secret first? I want it to be a surprise to him.

Jade: Sure thing Ellie. Good night *kiss me on the cheek*