Chapter 2: How we've met/ Alphas

Ellie's POV

When we arrived at the university, Bright holds my hand and I look at him confuse

Ellie: Why babe?

Bright: I'll go first to my friends and then we'll meet here before lunch?

Ellie: Sure thing. I'll go now my friends are waiting. Love you *kiss on Bright's cheek*

I walk towards my friends who are busy talking to each other. Just like always, Sammy turn around first. I smile at her and the group are squealing. 

Everyone except Ellie: Happy Birthday Ellie/ El

Ellie: Awww. Thanks guys. So Pine and Art are still not here?

Chantria: As usual. You know them, they are not early birds like us.

Well let me tell you on how I've met my babies 

*Flashback 4 years ago*

I am with Gemma on our secret training ground. She is a werewitch like me. Today, she is teaching me about teleportation and invisibility.

Gemma: Remember, no one should see your face or else we will be thrown out. I mean you only because I am an alpha myself. Are you ready?

Ellie: Ready as I'll ever be.

I focus my mind on my desired place. The highschool were humans and other creatures were studying. I open my eyes and saw that I am indeed in the most prestigious school in the country. I look at my surroundings and I hear someone crying.

???: Why? Why do they bully me of all the people *sniffs* I want to end this once and for all

Ellie: Don't!

???: W-who's there?

I showed myself to the person with me. I can feel that she's a werewitch like me. I see her friends coming and I need to act fast.

???: Sammy! There you are! Don't send us messages like that *sniffs* you scared us.

???: Sorry guys. It's too much.

???: Yahh! You know we are here for you right?

Sammy: You can show yourself to them. Don't be scared. They are my friends.

I showed myself to them. I see the shock faces of this two femboys in front of me. I am startled when one of them hug me . It was a comforting feeling.

???: I'm Earth but you can call me Cooheart or Coo. 

???: And I am Fluke. Coo's twin brother

Ellie: I'm Elizabeth Styles. You can call me El or Ellie.

Coo: What pack are you from?

Ellie: Uhmm.. Red Moon

Sammy: You're not from here right?

I nodded as confirmation. They still said that we're friends from then on.

*end of flashback*

Sammy goes inside to get our fill out forms. We decide on our main track. This is ours:

Ellie- Veterinary

Chantria and Sammy- Engineering

Fluke- Culinary Arts

Coo- Fashion Design

When Sammy come back, she's with her alpha, Yacht. Ohm sit beside his mate, Fluke and Santa sit beside Coo. There are more alphas with them which made me uncomfortable. I instantly shiver when I see one of the alphas are glaring at me. I look away from his intense glare.

???: Zeke, is the alpha coming to enroll?

Zeke: *clears his throat* No, he handed me his papers. But he said that he will be here at the first day though.

I can feel his eyes still glaring at me while he is talking to the alpha

Mate!

I gasp in shock and blush when I see him smirk. He's hot and smells like trouble. I quickly fill out my form and goes to the exit of the cafeteria not hearing my friends calling out for me. Someone grab me from the arm and it's Zeke. Shit! And then I see it

(From Ellie's vision: She see a girl so pale and everyday the alpha and another guy is visiting her. Until that girl died in his arms. She also see him being angry at her.)

I shake my head and see his confuse face. I hug him.

Ellie: I want to do this to comfort you. I hope that the omega you love will be fine soon.

I ran after I let go of the hug. I should've block it. But why did it hurt so much? I stop when I need to breathe. I walk with my head looking at the ground to bump into a wall. No it's not a wall it is a person

(Ellie's vision: She is the guy with Zeke but for some reason all she feel was just a friendly love. Then she see this guy protecting her from someone.)

???: Hey, are you okay? Do you want to go to the clinic? 

Ellie: No, I'm fine. I'm sorry if I bump into you though.

???: It's fine. I'm Zayn by the way.

Ellie: Ellie. Elizabeth Styles. I think I might go on my way then.

Zayn: Sure. See you around then?

Zeke's POV

Fuck she's so cute! But why did she smell like an alpha? Yes I'm glaring at her because of that fucking scent. I want her to be ours. I know Blake is telling me to scent her but she did it herself. How did she know about her

Zayn's POV

Fuck! She's ours! I can feel it. I hear a phone ringing and I see a cracked phone on the ground. I snoop around her photos and save some of it to mine. I snoop around more and saw a picture of her and Anne. And the next picture makes my heart drop. It was a picture of Ellie and her.

Ellie's POV

I see my friends at the registrar. I go to the registrar and she type in my details.

Sammy: El, there you are! I've been calling you several times on your phone.

I'm confuse. I didn't felt it vibrating on my pants. Crap! Maybe I dropped it when I fell earlier.

???: Ellie, you drop your phone earlier.

Ellie: Oh my gosh! I thought I won't find it again! Thank you Zayn *hugs*

He is frozen on the spot when I hug him. I blush in embarassment. He ruffles my hair and I pout at him.

Zayn: We'll see real soon babe *winks*