Chapter 9: New Friend

Ben's POV

I am looking out on the window and see a figure passing out. Shit! It's raining hard. I go out and help the person. I sniff her scent and gasp when I smell her. I double check if its really her. I pick her up and carry her in my cabin. It's dangerous out there. I pick up her phone and see so many miss calls from the omegas I met with her earlier. I also see the Reid twins called her. I turn off her phone but before that, I send Sammy a text through her phone

To: Bae ❤️

She's safe now. She's in my cabin. Found her in the woods passed out-Ben

Ellie's POV

I wake up and check my surroundings. I see a picture frame on the bedside table. I look at my clothes and scoff. A freaking yellow dress.

Ben: Sorry, my sister likes to wear yellow clothings. Do you want some breakfast?

Ellie: Sure thing.

I sit up and Ben puts the tray on my lap. I look at him and smile.

Ben: Do you want to go to the lake later?

Ellie: Sure. I'll meet you up later. I'll go back to the apartment first because I'll pack some clothes that I'll need for a week. My friends are planning to have a trip before school starts. You want to come with me?

Ben: I would love to. Can I drive you to your apartment?

Ellie: Sure. Thanks for the offer

I eat my breakfast with Ben looking at me from time to time until he receives a phone call. A minute later, he comes back in with a pink dress. I smile at him since it was my favorite color.

Ben: Sammy just called me to say that she packed your things so they'll meet up with you on the beach.

We go to the lake as planned. Ben spreads the picnic mat and brings the basket full of food to our mat. I sit down and look at the house near the lake. I wonder where the owner is. Maybe he or she likes a peaceful atmosphere like me. Ben suddenly pulls my hair tie down.

Ben: You look so beautiful with your hair down.

I blush at his compliment. I look over to the lake to see some pups running around the lake. I smile at the scene reminding me of my childhood days.

Ben: Finally,  I see you smile for real! Can I ask you something if you don't mind?

Ellie: What is it? 

Ben: Why did you go back to the woods that night?

Ellie: *sigh* I know you're going to ask that. Well, we went home to our apartment to see the twins and my childhood friend talking on our veranda. Then Zeke called me a slut. It  hurts when you hear that word personally *sobs* He's probably blaming me for his last mate who died in front of me. 

Ben hugs me while I cry my heart out. Once I calm myself down, Ben pulls out the foods in the basket.

Ben: This is only for today, huh? *smirks'

I laugh when he begins to open the lids of the tupperwares. My favorite comfort foods! I hug him and he blush at my sudden action

*after lunch*

We play with the pups around the lake. Some of them know about the white wolf myth. So I show them my wolf which the pups squeals in delight. I look over to see Ben in his wolf form. It's a dirty white alpha wolf (media). After 30 minutes, we shift back to our human form and said goodbye to the pups. Ben packs our things and I help him. He opens the door for me. I put on my seatbelt and he looks at me.

Ben: Are you ready for a summer adventure?

Ellie: Yes!!! I can't wait to be there. 

He drives out of the lake and we're on our way to the beach. Pattaya here we come!