Chapter 19: Declaration/ Knight

Ellie's POV

I look at the hotel in front of me. I smile in proudness. Zeke opens the door for me and holds my hand. He kneels down like a prince and I giggle. Zayn also did the same thing. We all go inside and some of the students are whispering like mocking me. I look down in embarrassment. 

Be confident my princess. You are beautiful. Show them that you are my daughter.

I look up and walk with my alphas with confidence. I see my brothers with my father and I still bow in respect to them. They are still my family after all. With them is the alpha of Red Moon Pack. He looks at me mockingly. On the table next to them is the Alpha of Silver Moon with my alphas' parents. I walk over to them and they hug me.

Sarah: You look beautiful in that gown. You are really a blessing to our pack

S.M. Head Alpha: You're absolutely right. You really look like your mother in human form.

I hear someone scoff on the other table. We all look at them and see the head alpha of the Red Moon smirking.

R.M. Head Alpha: Her? Special? What's so special to that mere omega?

S.M. Head Alpha: You'll find out soon. Now, you three go to your seat and we'll talk later.

We all go to the squad and look at the screen of who's arriving. I see my family standing in their glory and Jade is wearing the necklace with Jake's ash. I also wear mine to feel Jake with us tonight. I look at my brothers' table and see them looking at the screen with longing looks. We all stand when the alphas of all the packs and all the head of the creatures comes in. 

Emcee: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. As we gather here today blah blah blah

I see my alphas yawning at the emcee who's speaking like there's no tomorrow. My squad are taking a groupfies and the emcee didn't mind us. Suddenly, I feel someone looking at me. I look everywhere until I set my eyes on one of the tables. I see him with Yoongi hyung and the others. He smiles at me and I blush. I look in front and there stood the head alpha of the Red Moon. I gasp when I see it. I see my alphas looking at me in confirmation. I walk to the direction of the stage. I shatter his phone and throw it in the ground in annoyance.

Ellie: I've had enough!!! All of you who mocked me ever since will be vanish to the werewolf kingdom! It is to declare my power as the daughter of the Moon Goddess herself. All of you will be cursed upon further notice.

I shift in my wolf form and howl at the guards. The audience gasp and the omegas bow in surrender. I sense something's not right until the audience scream. I look at the head alpha's direction and see a knife almost swing at my direction. Someone runs to me before it hits me. I look at him and I whimper.

???: It's okay Beth. No one will harm you while I'm here. I'm back.

Ellie: J-jimmy *hugs* I miss you. Don't leave me again

Jimmy: Never. I'll be your knight always. *kisses my forehead* 

We both come back inside the hotel with our speed. The people look at us then look away. My alphas run up to me and hug me tight. I can sense Zayn's fear. I smile at him and we go to our respective seats. My head suddenly feels light and I passed out.