Chapter 23

Peyton's POV (flash back so you remember what was happening 2 chapters ago)
"LOOK YOU ASS HOLE... YOU LOSST HER YOU HEARD HER SHE ISN'T READY FOR ALL THIS HEARTBREAK AND THAT IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE TO DATE YOU. SHE ISN'T EVEN YOUR'S YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN HER. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ROWAN UPSET OVER YOU AGAIN." That statement made me want to punch Bradley in so many places. I wanted to yell and cry at the same time.
"You know what, your right I don't own her, but no matter what I have to do I will get her to be mine again. No matter what it takes I will win her back." I say trying to sound evil
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GO FIND SOME BETTER PLACE TO HANGOUT BECAUSE I'M 100% SURE ROWAN WILL NOT TAKE YOU BACK." Sabrina yells and with that I leave. I slam her house door shut and as soon as I get to my car I slam it shut also. I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are all red and puffy. I start to cry as I back out of her driveway and start to cry even more when I see what is happening at Rowan's. Her and Corey about to kiss. I'm so pissed and sad that I lost her, but I guesss it was doomed from the start. I start driving down the road. The furtther I go the sadder I get. Tears are burning my face and it is hard to see. And with not being able to see I drive past a stop sign. A car runs right into the side of my car. Everything went black.