Chapter 17

Rowan's POV
"Rowan wait!" I hear Peyton yell. I walk faster to the car so that I didn't have to talk to him. Everyone starts walking at my speed to the car. We get in the car and Bradley drives so Sabrina sits in the front and Corey sits in the back with me. Sabrina turn on the radio and turns up the radio and Eyes Wide Open is playing. We all start singing. After that I really like you by Carly Rae Jepson plays. We also sing the whole time for this song. We get to Sabrina's and go inside. I sit on the couch and scroll through Instagram while Sabrina and Bradley get some snacks and blankets. Corey comes and sits next to me and we talk for a while. I get a text, from Peyton then Olivia.. Great what do they want.
Corey's POV
I see Rowan on her phone, probably on Instagram, so I walk over to her and sit next to her. We talk for a few minutes and she gets a text, from Peyton then Olivia.
Peyton- Hey Rowan, we're over
Olivia-Did you hear the news Peyton and I are dating.
That's what both of the texts said. I could see the crys form in Rowan's eyes. So I give her a long hug hoping that might help.Right after we let go of the hug Sabrina and Bradley finally come in with a whole bunch of blankets. They sit them down then go to the kitchen and bring the snacks to the living room.
Sabrina's POV
Me and Bradley had to search for some extra blankets that we could use and took then downstairs. Then we got some snacks and took them into the living room. When I sit all of thee stuff in my hands down I see Rowan crying into Corey's shoulder.
"Row what happened?" I ask her knowing what happened. She doesn't say anything, she just passes me her phone.
"Go to her messages and look at Olivia's" Corey told me. So I do and it's exactly what she sent me. I hand her phone back and sit next to her. She hugs me and crys into my shoulder, I understand what's going on because it's happened to me before. Suddenly Rowan's phone starts to ring and it's Jake Short.
Rowan's POV
I wipe my tears away and answer it.
R-Rowan J-Jake
R- Hey Jake
J- Hey Rowan, are you okay I heard what happened
R- Yeah i'm going to be okay
J- So do you want to hangout or something
R- I'm at Sabrina's want me to ask her if you can come Bradley and Corey are also here
J- yeah
I ask Sabrina if it's fine for him to come and she says yes.
R- She said it's fine
J- okay see you in a few.
R- byee
End of phone call
For some reason I am really happy that he is coming.