Chapter 5

Rowan's POV
What does Sabrina mean by get back at us I think over and over again. I just forget about it and deside to go out to the pool with everyone else.
...
At the pool
We were all walking out to the pool when Sabrina desided to trip me and I land right on top of Peyton. I hear Sabrina on her phone taking pictures. This is her revenge maybe... Maybe thats all she will do, i don't know
Sabrina's POV
When we were all walking out to the pool I decided to trip Rowan, and she landed right on top of Peyton. I take pictures of it and put them on Twitter. Then I hear Rowan thinking out loud saying This is her revenge maybe... Maybe thats all she will do, I don't know. That's just the start of my revenge, it will be something bigger, maybe when they are hanging out later...
Peyton's POV
All i know is we are walking to the pool and I get knocked over by Rowan falling on me, and I see Sabrina chuckling and taking pictures. I heard Rowan say something about Sabrina getting revenge and maybe this is it, maybe shes thinking out loud. Now all I can think about is what Sabrina wants to get revenge for. We get to the pool and I pick up Rowan and throw her in and jump in with her. Everyone is in the pool now and we are having a girls VS. boys water war. Rowan had enough squirt guns for all of us so we all go one and filled them up. I kept trying to get Rowan and she kept trying to get me.
One hour later
We are all drying off outside before we go inside, we all are spending the night again becasue Rowan's parents are out of town for a couple weeks. Everyone goes inside and changes then comes downstairs to play games. Of course someone suggests Truth or Dare again...
Rowan's POV
We got inside after about 1 hour of having an amazing water war thing and we go upstairs and change then come downstairs to play games. Someone decides to suggest Truth or Dare again... But this time it's Sarah so we decided to play that first.
"Sabrina truth or dare" Sarah asks
"Dare" Sarah smiles
"I dare you to and Bradley to kiss for 30 seconds timed" I get my phone out so I can take pictures for Twitter. The next thing you know they are kissing I get about 3 photos and so did everyone else pretty much. Then the timer goes off and they stop. Sabrina gives me an evil grin great...
"Rowan truth or dare"
"Dare.." Making a face like i'm going to regret it
"I dare you to sit on Peyton's lap for the rest of the game"
"easy!!" I say as get up and sit on Peyton's lap and he puts his arms around my waist. Sabrina is on her phone taking pictures.
"Peyton C truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Is it true you like Sarah" Sarah's eyes grow big
"Yes" They are both now blushing, maybe she likes him two. We play a few more rounds and Jake, Peyton C, Corey, G, and Sarah left.
We decided to keep playing with me Sabrina Peyton and Bradley.
"Bradley truth or dare" Peyton almost yells because Bradley wasn't paying attention.
"Dare"
"I dare you to go outside and yell you are a gorilla doing your best Tarzan impression. We all got up and got our cameras ready to take videos.
There were people outside across the street looking at us like we were crazy and we were all cracking up laughing. When we get inside we decide to go to bed. Sabrina and Bradley slept in the guest room and me and Peyton slept in my room.