Chapter 14

Sabrina's POV
I was about to fall back to sleep, but I hear a slamming door. Rowan gets up and goes to see what happened.
"I don't know what just happened, but I seen Olivia running.." Rowan says when she gets back
"Do you know where from?" Corey askes
"No... But I have a feeling it was from Peytons dressing room" With that her and Corey leave to see what happened. I sit down next to Bradley
"Want to go get something to eat?" Bradley asks me
"Of course!" I say jumping up. I text Rowan and tell her me and Bradley are going out to eat so if her and Corey come back in here they know where we are. I grab my phone, Bradley and I leave hand in hand. We get into Bradley's car
"So where do you want to go?" Bradley asks me
"How 'bout In-N-Out" I say. Bradley just nods and we leave. My song Eyes Wide Open comes on I turn it up and we both start to sing, and suprizingly Bradley knows all the lyrics. We finally get to In-N-Out we go in and order our food. I look around for a place to sit and I see Peyton C and my siser, Sarah, sitting in a booth.
Sarah's POV
Peyton and I were on our date at In-N-Out and I see Sabrina and Bradley walk in. Once they ordered their foood they came over to us to say hi. Honestly I was glad they came because I was a train wreck, I had no clue what to say. I look at Sabrina with my "help me" look. She pulled me away from the table.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"I need help, I am a freaking train wreck" I squeeze out.
"Just pretend our not on a date, think of it as you guys just hanging out" She tells me. We go back to my table and Sabrina and Bradley get their own table to sit at. Good thing Sabrina came, or this date would have been terrible.
Rowan's POV
I get a text from Sabrina saying that her and Bradley are going out to eat. Me and Corey go to Peyton's dressing room and knock on the door. Peyton opens the door almost instantly. He greets me with a smile, he lets me and Corey in.
"Was Olivia storming out of here?" Corey asks
"Yeah... She tryied asking me out, and I said no. When she asked why I simply just said that I liked someone else." Peyton replied
"Ohh..." I say, remembering what he told me yesterday. Corey says he has to leave because his mom needs him at home. Me and Peyton stayed there in silence, I don't think it can get any more akward.
"So...." I say trying to break the silence
"Look Rowan, I know I already told you this, but sorry for what Olivia put you through." Peyton says, you could tell his anger when he said Olivia.
"It's fine Peyton, it's not your fault she kissed you..." I started
"Can we just start over?" Peyton interupts, I smile and take a few seconds to think.
"Yeah" I say
"Okay, so Rowan will you go back out with me?" He asks with a smile
"Yes." I reply. Peyton hugs me tightly. He lets go shortly after I get a text from Sabrina asking me if I wanted to come over for a sleep over. She says she is also inviting Bradley, Peyton M,Corey, Peyton C, and Sarah. I text back yes then put my phone away. Peyton got a text also about it already.
"Can you take me to my house so I can get some clothes?" I ask Peyton, since i'm only 13 and can't drive.
"Yeah, but we should go to my house and get my stuff, because I know you will take longer to get your stuff." He exclaims
"Fine.." I pout. We head out to the parking lot and get in Peyton's car. Peyton puts in a Beatles CD, he knows they are my favorite. We turn it up, put the windows down and head to Peyton's house. We get there and go inside so Peyton can get some clothes. He took only 5 minutes, he was right about him taking less time than me. We head back out to his car and get in, head to my house and go in. Right when we walk into the house my mom is asking a whole bunch of questions. We ignore her and go upstairs to my room. I open the door Peyton looks around the room, like he's never been in here. I slightly chuckle and get my stuff around. Peyton stares at me the whole 15 minutes it took me to get all my stuff around.
"What?" I ask him slightly blushing
"Nothing, your just so beautiful." After he says that i'm blushing like crazy and he relizes. I sit my bag down realy quick so I can check my phone. I get on Instagram and see that Peyton posted a picture of me getting around, he put she takes soooo long to get ready I look at him and grin. I take a picture of him and caption it What a cry baby, I don't take that long to get ready he sees what I posted and laughs. He walks over to me and smiles, I smile back. He leans in and so do I, I feel butterflies. We kiss
Peyton M's POV
Me and Rowan kiss as I'm about to take it farther, Rowan's sister Carman comes in. We pull away and look over to see her about to walk back out
"Hey... Don't tell mom.." Rowan tells her, Carman says she won't and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. We go back to where we left off. This time actually making out. By now it's 5:30 and Sabrina's probably wondering where we are, we were suppost to be there like 15 minutes ago. We stop making out and leave.
Sabrina's POV
Ugh... Where are Peyton M and Rowan?? They said they would be here like 25 minutes ago. I hear a knock on the door and open it. Peyton and Rowan are finally hear.
"What took you guys so long?" I ask
"Ohh.. Rowan took a really long time to get ready" Peyton says, getting hit by Rowan. I let them in, knowing that that's not what happened.