Chapter 21

Peyton's POV
I get in my car and head to Sabrina's house. About half way there I call Olivia and tell her that I don't want to date her because I still like Rowan and nothing is going to change that. She agreed that it was a good thing to break up but I could tell that she was just plain pissed off. After I hang up I arrive at Sabrina's. Not knowing what I should do I sit in my car for a few, then I decided just to barge in. Taking off my seat belt, I open the car door and just walk right into her house without knocking and with what was about to happen I was glad I didn't take any longer in the car thinking about what to do.
Rowan's POV
He ruined it, I was actually wanting to kiss Corey. Mainly so I know if I have feelings for him. Why does he think he needs to be in my life all the time I'm 13 I shouldn't have to put up with all this heartbreak, expecually from a 16 year old. With how mad I am with him I didn't hesitate to say anything to him.
"What the hell do you want Peyton" I basicly yell
"I want you, there is no one else I want but you, I broke up with Olivia I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I SAID YES TO THAT LITTLE SLUT. YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M SORRY I DDON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME MAYBE SHE KISSED ME AND MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED ENOUGH ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME EXPLAIN. I'm sorry I ever let her kiss me." I was on the verge of crying, mainly because he yelled most of that any mostly because he was acting like a complete ass hole.
"You know what Peyton" I say trying not to yell at him, but it doesn't work. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DATED SUCH A COMPLETE ASS HOLE... AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID CARE ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP IT HURT ME SO MUCH THAT YOU GUYS KISSED, WHILE WE WERE STILL DATING. YOU KNOW WHAT.. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE WITH ME AND YOU RUINED IT BOTH TIMES YOU HAD ME. YOU KISSED THE SAME GIRL BOTH TIMES WE WERE DATING, I'M ONLY 13 I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SO MUCH HEARTBREAK. You know what, this isn't worth wasting my breath." I finally let out right before I start crying.
"Hey Sabrina I'm gonna go home, it's been a rough day." I tell her while getting my stuff around, not like she would care since Bradley is here.
"I'll walk you home." Corey says in the nicest way
"Thanks Corey, but you don't have to."
"Yes I do, I need to keep you safe, so I'm going to walk you home."
"Okay." I say before I grab my phone charger. We walk out the door and over to my house, since I live across the street. Corey stops me by my door. "So.. You know how we had that dare... To you know." Corey starts but I cut him off
"Yes I know the dare for us to kiss." I finish before he can.
"Do you want to? You know since it's a dare.." He says trying to play it cool.
"Sure, you know since its a dare." I tell him. He starts leaning in and so do I and... (TO CONTINUED)
Sabrina's POV
Rowan just left and Corey was walking her home, which is a good thing, because some stuff was about to go down.
"Peyton..Who the fuck gave you permission to barge into my house without knocking and to yell at my best friend. You seriously have something wrong with you." I say trying not to yell.
"Maybe Jake, maybe Jake told me that you guys were hanging out here and that Corey and Rowan were being all Love-Dovey and maybe that's why he left, maybe he told me all of this so that I could come crash your guys' hangout. Maybe both me and Jake didn't want to see Rowan end up with Corey, maybe that's just how we don't want it to end. I didn't want to be the bad guy but it turns out I might have to be, just to get my Rowan back I will....." Bradley cuts him off
"LOOK YOU ASS HOLE.. YOU LOST HER YOU HEARD HER SHE ISN'T READY FOR ALL THIS HEARTBREAK AND THAT IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE TO DATE YOU. SHE ISN'T YOUR'S YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN HER. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ROWAN UPSET OVER YOU AGAIN." Wow, that... That was spot on.
"You know what, your right I don't own her, but no matter what I have to do I will get her to be mine again. No matter what it takes I will win her back." Peyton says in an almost evil tone.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GO FIND SOME BETTER PLACE TO HANGOUT BECAUSE I'M 100% SURE ROWAN WILL NOT TAKE YOU BACK." With that Peyton leaves. I watch out the window as he gets into his car and slams the door, about to cry his eyes were getting puffy and red. Across the street I see Corey and Rowan talking and then I see them leaning in.
Peyton's POV
"LOOK YOU ASSS HOLE.. YOU LOST HER YOU HEARD HER SHE ISN'T READY FOR ALL THIS HEARTBREAK AND THAT IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE TO DATE YOU. SHE ISN'T YOUR'S YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN HER. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ROWAN UPSET OVER YOU AGAIN." That statement made me want to punch him in so many places. I wanted to yell and cry at the same time.
"You know what, your right I don't own her, but no matter what I have to do I will get her to be mine again. No matter what it takes i will win her back." I say trying to sound evil.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND GO FIND SOME BETTER PLACE TO HANGOUT BECAUSE I'M 100% SURE ROWAN WILL NOT TAKE YOU BACK." Sabrina yells and with that I leave. I slam her house door shut and as soon as I get in my car I slam it shut also. I look in the mirror and see that my eyes are all red and puffy. I start too cry as I back out of her driveway and start to cry even more when I see what is happening at Rowan's. Her and Corey about to kiss. I'm so pissed and sad that I lost her, but I guess it was doomed from the start. I start driving down the road. The further I go the more sad I get. Not paying attention I drive right past a stop sign and...

How it all startedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें