Chapter 10

Sarah's POV
I look over to Sabrina and Bradley making out.... This is not weird at all. I see Peyton looking over there also suprised. There suddenly was a huge BANG which causes me to fall off the bed, Peyton tryed to grab me before I fell but he ended up falling of the bed with me. Peyton is on top of me, staring at me and I get lost looking in his eyes.
Peyton C's POV
As the thunder rolls me and Sarah see Sabrina and Bradley making out. Every once in a while there is a huge BANG which causes Sarah to freak out. Suddenly there is a huge BANG and Sarah falls on the floor, I tried to stop her from falling but it was no use. The next thing I know is i'm falling off the bed also and landing right on top of Sarah. We stay there for a few minutes just staring into each other's eyes, not even caring that the storm ended and the power was on now.
"Sarah?" I say
"yeah" I feel her heart starting to beat really fast. I say nothing else and begin to lean in, she does also and we kiss Finally I though while we were still kissing. Someone comes in the room but I just let it be. Until I hear someone cough really loud Me and Sarah quickly get up and Sarah and Sabrina's mom came in... Great.
"Just wanted to tell you guys that there is a huge storm coming and Peyton and Bradley will be having to stay for a while, but I see you guys won't have a problem with that..." With that she walks out of the room. I look at Sarah and smile and she smiles back. I lay down on the bed and stare at the ceiling
Sabrina's POV
Great... Mom seen me and Bradley making out this isn't good. I think Peyton and Sarah have something going on, but i'm not sure. My phone suddenly starts ringing, I look at it and it's Rowan. I answer and it sounds like she is crying... This can't be good
"Hello? Row are you okay?"
"Can you come over..." she says in between sobs
"Yeah, but can Bradley come also, he's here at my house"
"Yeah... Just come.. Fast" After that she hangs up,we pack some stuff in case we need to stay. Then tell my mom and leave. When we get to Rowan's house we knock on the door and Rowan's mom answers and tells us she is up in her room. I basicly run up the stairs tripping a couple times, but I finally get up there. Bradley finally catches up and he knocks on her door, she answers and you cantell she's been crying for a while. All I think to do is hug her then Bradley joins in while we try to calm her down. Everytime we ask he what's wrong or what happens she breaks out in tears so we decided to stop asking her. I've never seen her like this...
Rowan's POV
It finally stopped raining and Carman asked if I could take her to the park and of course I said yes. We tell mom and go to the park. The first thing she did was run to a few of her friends that were there and left me all allown. I got a text from Corey asking if we can hang out and I texted back yes and come to the park that's where I am right now. He doesn't text back so I get on twitter and go through a whole bunch of Reyton stuff. Corey finally gets here after 10 minutes he asks to take a few selfies and after posting them on instagram we talk and laugh until Corey freezes staring at someone, I look over and wish this wasn't happening I should have known it was to good to be true...