Chapter 3

Peyton Meyer's POV
When Sabrina dared Rowan and I to go into a closet alone I couldn't help but smile. Sabrina takes and pushes us into the closet and locks it. Me and Rowan were closer than ever in the tight space, I decided to put my arms around her waist. She's trying to look away but then she turns her head to me, and puts her arms around me. We are staring into each other's eyes then I begin to lean in and so does she, our lips just centimeters apart and we kiss. Soon it turns into a make-out session until we are interupted by Sabrina opening the door and everyone looking at us. Leaving the closet I grab Rowan's hand and we go sit down on the couch.
Sabrina's POV
Everyone follows me to the closet and we open it to seeing Peyton and Rowan making out. I was suprized, and I would tell everyone else was also.
They go over to the couch and we decide to go over there and sit with them.
"You guys want to watch a movie?" Rowan asks
Everyone nods and we vote on a movie. We vote on The Fault In Our Stars and The Avengers. Since there is one more vote for The Fault In Our Stars we watch that. The seating is Rowan and Peyton, Jake and G, Piper and Austin, Peyton C and Sarah, and leaving me and Bradley so we sit next to each other. I look over at Rowan and Peyton and Rowan's leaning her head on Peyton's shoulder Awww
"Awww what?" Bradley asks me. Oh I said that out loud....
"Rowan and Peyton, look."
"Oh that's it, they are cute together but isn't she 3 years younger than him?" Bradley says in a Duh tone.
"You really think age matters?" I say looking at him waiting for his answer.
"No.."
"Okay now lets continue watching the movie then" I say looking away from Bradley. The next thing I know is Bradley is putting his arm around me and I feel my cheeks warm up. I lay me head on his shoulder still watching the movie and I fall asleep.
Bradley's POV
Sabrina's over here fangirling about Peyton and Rowan while we are watching the movie. I have never noticed how beautiful she is... Quit it Bradley you barely know her. But I guess my mind can't tell my arms what to do because the next thing I know is I have my arm around her. What suprized me though is that she laid her head on my shoulder. About 5 minutes later she falls asleep. I look at her sleep and she looks so cute when  she's sleeping. Then the movie finishes some of the girls have tissues and are still crying, and same with Corey for some reason.
"Dude are you crying?" I ask Corey
"No I got salt from the popcorn in my eyes." Yeah sure I think. Then I notice everyone staring at me.
"What???" then Rowan is taking a picture and putting it on Instagram and Twitter. Then I realize what they were staring at, me and Sabrina. I carefully get my phone out but I wake up Sabrina. I get on Twitter and see the picture Rowan put on there, she tagged it #Brabrina. Sabrina takes my phone looking at the picture and gets up running over to where Rowan is.
Sabrina's POV
I wake up to everyone staring at me and I realize my head is still on Bradley's shoulder. I see him on his phone and see a picture of us together, I'm guessing from not that long before I woke up. Taking his phone I look at the photo and give it back to him. I run over to Rowan saying "I'm gonna kill you!!" I sarcasticly yell at her. She screams and runs up away. Then Bradley is grabbing my arm and asking me to come with him.