Chapter 22

Corey's POV
It's finally going to happen(lets pretend that he never kissed her) I'm going to kiss Rowan. I've wanted to do this for so long it's unexplainable. We are leaning in and finally our lips meet. This is not what I expected from a 13 year old, she is a really good kisser. I put my arms around her waist and she puts her arms around my neck. Just as I am about to deepen the kiss she pulls away and looks down.
"Wow.." that was all I could say. She lifts her head back up and smiles.
"Want to go back to Sabrina's?" Rowan asks me.. Wait I though she wanted to get her mind off of things.
"You sure you want to go back?" I ask her.
"Yes I'm sure." She says starting to walk back to Sabrina's. I catch up with her and put my arm around her as we are walking. I've always been very protective of her and I don't want her to get hurt anymore. As we are walking I remember that the Teen Choice Awards are coming up and that we all are up for so many different awards.
Sabrina's POV
Bradley and I are sitting by the window waiting to see what is going to happen with Corey and Rowan. As soon as we see them kiss we both start freaking out. We get away from the window and sit on the couch.
"Didn't expect that now did you?" He asks me
"Not really" I respond. We sit there staring at each other for a minute and then we suddenly start kissing. Which kinda turned into a make out session.
Sarah's POV
All night pretty much I have been sitting in my room. I heard what Peyton, Rowan, Bradley, and Sabrina were yelling. Then I heard the door slam shut so I was pretty sure that Peyton had left. Since I had nothing else to do, I go downstairs to get something to eat. I walk into the living room and see Sabrina and Bradley making out. To get them to stop I find a book and slam it on the ground, and it worked.
Sabrina's POV
I completely forgot that Sarah was home. She is usually out with Peyton Clark or out with friends. I hear someone knocking on the door, so I get up and answer it. It was Rowan and Corey.
"Hey Row, I though you were going home."
"I decided to come back over, so I did." Rowan says. I let them in and they sit down on the couch. Bradley is in the kitchen getting some snacks so we play on our phones for a few minutes until he gets back. When he finally gets back we decide to watch another movie.