Chapter 9

Sabrina's POV
(Reminder) Peyton Rowan Sabrina Corey
Ok i'll go... Is there anything you couldn't live without... Food water shelter duh
Ok... What is your favorite thing to do.... Hang out with these people
Ok that's going to be it guys
Sorry it was so short we are busy
(all say together) Bye!!
We finish the Q&A  and Peyton and Rowan have us leave becasue that have an interview in a few minutes. Me and Corey go to my dressing room and upload the video. My phone goes off but I ignore it because me and Corey are talking. Bradley suddenly comes in.
"Hey Bradley" I say getting up to hug him
"Did you get my text" What text... Oh wait
"Oh sorry my phone was charging so I turned it off"
"Ok..." Corey gets up and gets his camera and stuff around
"Bye Corey!"
"Bye see you later"
Bradley's POV
I text Sabrina asking her to meet me at my dressing room so we could leave. When she never read the text I got worried so I went to her dressing room. I just walked in to her and Corey talking about who knows what.
She gets up and gives me a hug. "Hey bradley" she says
"Did you get my text??" She explains how her phone was off and charging. Then I think Corey was feeling akward becasue he got up and was getting his stuff around. We tell him good bye and now it's just us alown. I don't even know if we are a thing... It's kind of confusing to me
"So... Are we a think now, like you know like dating?"
"I don't know... Do you want to be we could you know."
"Okay, so Sabrina will you be my girlfriend?" I hope she says yes
"Yes" I look into her eyes which are very pretty, and start to lean in.
Sabrina's POV
Finally he asked me out... To be honest I was confused also. Bradley starts to lean in and so do I, we are about to kiss and Rowan and Peyton come in. We pull back and I give them the seriously look and so does Bradley. They chuckle
"Did we interupt something" Rowan says in between laughs, seriously whats so funny
"Kind of..." Me and Bradley say at the same exact time at look at each other and laugh. After that Rowan and Peyton leave. Me and Bradley get back to where we left off, this time we kiss and start to make out. We make out for like 5 minutes until we stop because we are going to have to leave soon. We get into Bradleys car to go to my house. I text my mom and ask if Bradley can come over for a little bit, of course she says yes. Suddenly my song White Flag comes on and Bradley turns it up really loud and roles(idk if I used that right) the windows down. We sing along to the song. Right when the song ends we turn down the radio and role up the windows. We finally get to my house. We walk in and mom has dinner done and she lets Bradley eat with us, Sarah is already downstairs and is texting someone, typical her. I catch a glimpse of her phone and it says Peyton Clark. I ignore it for a while until after dinner she asks mom if he can come over. I take Bradley up to mine and Sarah's room. He asks what we should do, we look at each other and smile then yell "Netfilx Marathon!" Sarah comes in with Peyton and they sit on her bed talking. Me and Bradley lay down on my bed and turn on Netfilx and decide to just watch a whole bunch of movies. About half way threw the first movie I get start to get tired and I lay my head on Bradley's Shoulder.
Sarah's POV
Are Bradley and Sabrina dating now? After the thing that happened the other day she never said anything about them dating. But I have my suspictions but I shouldn't care right now because mom's letting Peyton C come over! I have a thing for him but he probably doesn't have a thing for me. We have been texting non-stop since he left Rowan's the other day. Sabrina and Bradley go up to our room so when Peyton got here I took him up to our room. We here Sabrina and Bradley yell NETFLIX MARATHON we look at each other and laugh and enter the room. We sit on my bed and talk for a while, I look over at Sabrina and Bradley, they are so cute together. Sabrina then lays her head on his shoulder and it looks like she is about to fall asleep. I lay down because I was tired myself and Peyton laid down next to me, which made me happy. Suddenly there is a huge BANG then the power goes out me and Peyton sit up and look out my window and there is a huge storm, looks like him and Bradley have to stay the night, even though the probably were going to anyways. There is another crack of lightening then thunder came which scared me and I hugged tighly while he sits there laughing. I look over at Sabrina and Bradley again and when I seen was kind of weird...
Peyton C's POV
I'm really happy Sarah invited me over to hang out. I haven't seen her in a few days, but we have been texting non-stop since Rowan's sleepover. I think I like her. When me and Sarah were talking she kept looking over at Sabrina and Bradley smiling. Suddenly there was a huge BANG and then the power went out yessss!! I thought we look out the window and it is pouring and the sky is full of lightening. There is another huge crack of lightening then thunder came and Sarah squeezed me tightly, I couldn't help but laugh. Then she looks over at Sabrina and Bradley and they are...