Chapter 7

Rowan's POV
I wake up in Peyton's arms an he is still sleeping so I try to slip out of his arms to grab my phone and he sqeezes me tighter so I can't get up. Finally he lets me get up and I get on my phone and I have a lot of notifications. I cheek Instagram to see a picture from last night, of me and Peyton making out put on by Sabrina with a caption My revenge #Reyton she tagged me and Peyton in it. There are so many comments on it but I decide not to look at them because most of them are probably about our age difference. I like the photo and get up to go to the bathroom and when I get back Peyton is sitting up on his phone smiling. I walk over to him and see him looking at the post on Instagram. I take him phone and run downstairs before he can stop me. While i'm running I run into Sabrina and fall over. Peyton catches up with me and takes his phone saying
"I'll take that.." After getting his phone back he helps me up.
"Where's Bradley?" Peyton asks, you can tell he feels a bit akward
"He's in the bathroom he'll be down in a minute."  Bradley get downstairs and we decide to go to IHop for breakfast. We leave the house and get in the car, we decided to let Bradley to drive there and Peyton drive on the way back. When we get to IHop we get bombarded with poparazi and fans asking about Reyton and Brabina.
Peyton's POV
We walk into IHop and instanly get a table. We order our food and drinks and talk while we are waiting. I'm sitting across from Rowan and I can't help but stare into her eyes and she does the same to me. We stay that way until Sabrina coughs. Our foood gets here and we eat it, pay, and leave we quickly get in the car before we get asked like a million questions again. We got back to Rowan's and got our stuff before going to set for the first shooting of our show, Bradley is coming along to support Sabrina and he has to shoot today also. After everyone gets their stuff Bradley calls a limo to come get us. The limo gets here and I sit next to Rowan, and she sits next to Sabrina which is sitting next to Bradley. We get to set and go to our dressing rooms to get in our clothes for the episode. After i'm done getting dressed I decide to go to Rowans dressing room. I knock on the door and say "It's Peyton" and with that I walk in. She was still putting on her shirt but I didn't care. I decided to sit on the chair and wait for her. She comes over to me and sits on my lap. Sabrina and Corey come and knock on the door and tell them to come in.
"Hey lovebirds." They say at the same exact time and look at each other and laugh
"10 MINUTES TIL IT'S TIME FOR GMW TO START SHOOTING" somes over the loud speaker, which was really loud. We all leave the dressing room and go to set.