0 : An End or a Beginning?

Arthur Leywin

Splat! splat! blood keeps splattering everywhere as I keep piercing the corpse of the world lion that's in front of me with Dawn's ballad. I am in the dungeon known as the B-rank dungeon, Jungle Labyrinth that I entered illegally just who knows how many minutes or hours ago.

I Arthur Leywin, son of Reyn- no not anymore. I am Arthur a human that lives in the Kingdom of Sapin. Some people knows me as the adventurer Note, but I'm not here to explore this dungeon. No, Im here because I've nowhere to go after I said my biggest secret to everyone I trusted.

I called them family, I called them friends, I trusted them so much that I told them everything. I know that they will hate me if I tell them the truth but maybe I became soft around those people. And didn't think straight as i got blinded by trust, the trust who also made me weak and pathetic as I am right now.

Mo- Alice, Reynolds, my parents, no, my former parents looked at me as if I'm a monster who stole their son's body. The Twinhorns glared at me furiously it felt like knives are carving my body. The Disciplinary Committee and Elijah who I treated as comrades looked at me with horror and disbelief. The Helstea and Director Cynthia's are looking down the floor. But the Eraliths the Elven royalty looked at me with disgusts and their faces are painted with regret, probably regretting their decision of adopting me after I saved Tess from the slave traders.

Gramps, Virion Eralith my mentor looked at me like I was an ant who don't even deserve to be looked at anymore. And finally Tessia Eralith the girl I liked, my childhood friend isn't even looking at me. The last look that she gave me was a cold glare and some last words, a message which led to me rushing to the Beast glades while holding back my own feelings.

"Why did u deceive us? Are we just all a part of your plan to climb up to the throne? Are my feelings just a joke for you? Leave, and don't you dare show your self again, goodbye Grey. "

I lost track of time that the world lion I keep stabbing is now just a plump of bloody mess. Looking back at the path I walked to, all I can see is a cave full of vegetation and corpses of mana beasts covering the whole floor of the vegetated dungeon.

I sat on the ground exhausted and taking a clear view of the mess I've done. The dungeon is full of debris from my magic. Icicles, earth spikes, burnt leaves, everything is a mess.

Looking back on what I did I suddenly asked myself. Why did I tell them? Tears started to form on the side of my eyes. Will everything be different if I didn't tell them? Why did I do something stupid like that? Why couldn't they accept me for who I am? Why did they hate me for? Why am I reincarnated in this world? Why am I even alive? Why won't the world just let me be happy?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?Why?
Why?Why?Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?