Drago-Malefoy-Granger

"ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

Hello everyone!

Once again, that wasn't the new chapter.I can just imagine the look on your faces right now. You're disgusted, aren't you? I get that every time I post something that's not the sequel xD

However, I'm posting this article according to Your request. I'm taking a long time, I know. At the same time, this is the very last chapter I'm writing, and I really want to get on with it, solve all the questions, because I'm under immense pressure not to disappoint you and finish this story on a high note.

So, as I get comments every day asking me when I'm going to publish the sequel, and as I can't answer them as they don't have a blog, I might as well make things clear for everyone here:I hope to finish this chapter in time to give it to you as a Christmas present...

So, if you can wait until then, I'll be happy to publish the final chapter around 22-23 December, because on the 24th I'll be on a plane to Australia xD I'm off to the beaches and cocktails!It'll be so funny not to have to think about my fic any more! It's a page that's being turned, but I won't forget you in any case!

So, in case I don't keep my promise, you should know that I'm taking my computer with me to Australia, so in any case I'll be available to receive your death threats and your kind insults =) HAha

One last thing, I've entered my fiction in a special Draco-Hermione directory, which allows readers to discover this couple, and as you apparently liked my blog, I thought it was a good idea to put mine there. Only, you have to rate the blog out of 20 to get it on the most important pages, so for those of you with a little time to spare, here's the link:

No obligation, I'm not that interested myself lol

THANK YOU! Thank you for all the daily comments I receive, and please know that I continue to read them ALL with great attention, and they mean a lot to me =)

On that note, HAPPY CHRISTMAS in advance, and hugs from New Zealand...

ooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooOooO

Here's an article I wrote in 5 minutes before catching my plane to Australia:Christmas is on the 25th, right? Agreed =)

I'm flying today, and there's no way I'm touching the computer tomorrow, it's the wrong day! So, expect to receive the chapter a few days after Christmas (maybe the 27th or 29th, the 28th being my birthday), but above all expect it to be gigantic.

I haven't finished writing it yet, it's so long, it's over 70 words to give you an idea. Doesn't that tell you something? Well, it's long, very long!

I hesitated to post half of the chapter yesterday, just to give you a bit of a head's up. But it would be a shame to cut you off from the action, so I've decided to post the whole chapter despite its length. I'll get straight on with it after Christmas if I get the chance, and I'll give it to you as soon as it's finished.