PART THREE - Chapter 24: Time erases nothing... - The mission

"Thanks for all your comments as usual!!! I'm starting part three and I really wanted to thank you for following along so far, thank you so much!!!
So this chapter is going to overwhelm you with questions, why how where, just know that the aim of all the chapters to come will be to answer them. I hope you enjoy it, even if I'm almost sure I'll disappoint some of you.

Big Kisses and Happy Reading!!!"

- Draco-Malefoy-Hermione

***

Part Three: Time doesn't erase anything...

Chapter 24: The mission

"New Year's Eve forcibly cancelled!It's a first for the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Yesterday was the long-awaited start of the new school year for new wizards and witches, but they'll have to make up their minds on the way home! A horde of Death Eaters crossed King Cross Station and attacked the Hogwarts Express just minutes before departure. The evacuation was difficult, but Albus Dumbledore intervened in time and managed, with the help of other teachers, to repel the attack. Unfortunately, however, three students were unable to escape the death spells that were being unleashed inside the train. This is the first attack: war has just been declared...".

"Let's protect the Muggles!With the war already three months old, attacks in public places are becoming more and more frequent, and needless to say, Muggles are all too often the witnesses. Despite the Ministry's precautions, the risk of them discovering our existence continues to grow. It would seem, according to Minister Rufus Scrimgeour, that this is precisely You-Know-Who's goal: "He wants to dominate the whole world, not just part of it. Sooner or later, if they're not killed, the Muggles will be under his control.Ministry reminder: young Draco Malfoy is still wanted, his sudden disappearance raising many questions. According to his family, whose father (also wanted since last summer) is a Death Eater, he doesn't even seem to be taking part in this war, which is supposedly important to him. But he remains dangerous, and his capture is essential...".

"The famous Harry Potter is as discreet as ever about his plans!We've lost count of the number of times the Ministry has offered to help young Potter with a certain task apparently entrusted to him by Dumbledore, according to our sources. But he refuses again and again to give himself up, and continues his quest accompanied by Miss Hermione Granger and Mr Ronald Weasley, which is far from pleasing to the many aurors who wish to help him, as well as to many wizards who end up thinking that the Survivor doesn't care about their fate. But the latter, having briefly agreed to answer a few questions on his way out of the Ministry (with a rather annoyed look on his face), sticks to his guns: "Frankly, do you think it makes sense for me to publicly reveal what I'm planning to do to the whole world? What a great idea! Then Voldemort will know! So no, once again, I won't reveal my plans, but I can assure you they don't involve running away! I'll fight to the bitter end, and that's a message for you, Tom...".Behind this confident irony lies a boy who carries our future on his shoulders... (Continued on page 10)".

"What we so feared has happened: they've changed sides!Seven months since the Black Mage began wreaking havoc, seven months since Albus Dumbledore warned the Ministry to get the prisoners of Azkaban to safety, away from the Hunters. Yesterday night, the Guardians of the notorious prison finally gave in and agreed to join the Lord, freeing the rest of the prisoners who had failed to escape during the previous attack (see reminder on page 15), including the most fearsome of them all, Bellatrix Lestranges. The death toll rises daily, chaos reigns, the aurors are being killed one by one, is there any chance left? Harry Potter is our last hope, let's fight."