🎃Ch.7.5 (Bonus Chapter): Vengeance Rising👻

A/n:Happy halloween ladies and gents, hope you enjoy!!

On a halloween five years after Jakku's parents death...

I stood at the gravesite of my parents, the pain still fresh in my heart. Their death weighed heavily on me, but this time, I was not alone. Standing beside me was Izuku, my childhood friend and Inko, his mother, stood by his side, offering her support as well. We stood together, united in our grief.

As I looked at their graves, I felt a renewed sense of purpose burning within me. Vengeance would be mine, and I would make sure that no other family would have to suffer as I did. 

After a few minutes of contemplation at the cemetery, I turned to Izuku and Inko and said, "I'm going trick-or-treating. It may seem strange or even insensitive, but I want to be alone when I do it. I want to remember them and honor their memory in my own way."

Inko nodded understandingly, her eyes filled with both sadness and pride. "Take all the time you need," she said softly, her voice trembling slightly. 

Izuku, ever the observant one, looked at me with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "Can I come with you next year?" he asked, his young voice cracking. 

I smiled, "Absolutely," I reply.

I then walked away from the gravesite and made my way to the warehouse. As I entered the warehouse, a fire ignited within me - a burning desire for vengeance and a promise to protect others from experiencing the same pain that haunted me.

I have recently turned fourteen, and yet I have trained my body to its limits. 

But knowing that physical strength alone would not be enough. I had incorporated various combat techniques and endurance exercises into my training regimen, pushing my body to its breaking point. 

But even that would not be sufficient to carry out my mission. I needed something more, something that would strike fear into the hearts of those who crossed my path. And so I made a suit...

I stare at it—my creation, the culmination of years of research and sacrifice. As I put on the suit, I feel its power coursing through me. I know that with this suit, I will be able to carry out my mission and prevent others from experiencing the same pain that haunts me.

Dressed in my new suit, I go to put a stop to a rumored drug trade at the docks.

A few minutes later at the docks... 

"Hey MD, why are we do'n this any way? What about the heroes?"

"They ain't been around this area lately, and the boss wants this done, that's why." MD answered.