Ch.7: The U.S.J Incident (Pt.1)

Today so far was very normal; every single class I had was usual until it was time for our heroics class, when Aizawa walked in, saying, "Alright class today will be a special class, and you will have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

The class began murmuring. Sero raised his arm, calling the teacher's attention. "Sir! What kind of training is this?" He asked.

Aizawa holds up a card. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, and stuff like that."

The class began discussing the subject.

Aizawa interrupts everyone's conversations by saying," Guys, I'm not finished yet; this special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. Everyone began packing their stuff and getting ready to leave. You can either wear your gym uniform or your hero costume; I don't care. Also, Tsukisasaru, I've been told that you have a new suit?"

I freeze for a moment, startled by Aizawa's question. How did he know about my exoframe suit? I never told anyone about it. It must have been Mei who told Aizawa about my new suit. I can't help but feel a mix of anger and curiosity towards Aizawa's unexpected knowledge.

Oh well, I guess there's no turning back now. "Uh, yeah, just something I've been working on in my free time."

Aizawa nods and says, "Make sure you go to Power Loader after school and update him. That's all. Start getting ready."

I put on my hero costume, grabbed my suitcase, and headed for the buses.

Once again, I am the first to arrive. As I stand and wait for everyone else, I see Midoriya approaching. I can't help but notice his curious glance, so I mentally prepare myself for his inevitable questions.

As he finally reaches me, I calmly say, "Hey, Izuku. It's just a personal project, nothing too fancy, I don't even think I'll need it today." His eyes widen with curiosity as we both board the bus together, eager to uncover the mysteries of my new creation.

However, as we enter the bus and search for seats, someone else beats Izuku to sitting next to me. Mina, a cheerful and energetic classmate, quickly takes the seat beside me. She greets me with a friendly smile and starts asking about the new suit, "Hey, What's your relationship with Midorya? What is that new suit everyone's been talking about? Can you tell me more about it? How does it work? Can you give me a demonstration?"

As she asks more and more questions about me and my suit, I politely nod my head but avoid making eye contact, hoping that my lack of response will discourage her from continuing the conversation.

But I eventually crack and answer, "Me and Izuku are childhood friends, and the new suit everyone's been talking about is none of your business, and I won't provide any further details about it; you are just going to have to see it when we reach the USJ."

She persists, insisting that she needs to know where the suit is. I sigh and pat my suitcase, and her eyes widen with curiosity.

"Sorry, but that's all you're getting," I say firmly, hoping she will finally drop the subject. I then close my eyes and start thinking about how I can make a suit portable without carrying it.

banter between other students continued for some time, till Aizawa stepped in, calming everyone down. The bus finally arrived at the destination. The class got out, but before I stepped off the bus with them, I bring the suitcase with me, just in case.

As I look outside, my eyes see the other teacher; it was the space hero Thirteen.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" The class was in awe.